[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 80

dvs:

good evening all,

A repeat of June 16 on the M4

Hi, never mind)))

chepikds:
So who's got the longest at points? )))))
I'm sitting in the sells at 4063 I'm a fool

a likely scenario and quite serious...based on the position of the weekly and daily TF...

White House fails to acknowledge downgrade of top US credit rating

They believe that the conclusions of Standard & Poor's are fundamentally flawed. However, it is not explained what they are talking about. This was reported to the Associated Press by a White House source.

Earlier it was reported that S & P had downgraded the top credit rating of the United States. The states' position, according to Standard & Poor's conclusions, has weakened by a notch and the credit outlook has been set as negative. Such a decision is due to concerns about America's growing budget deficits and national debt.

Two other major rating agencies (Moody's and Fitch) had previously announced that they were maintaining their top rating for US bonds. This was done after a law was passed in Washington to increase the level of national debt and measures to reduce the budget deficit.

The possible downgrade of the credit rating of the United States by S&P has raised concerns among investors in the stock market.

RSN

again the hype...

South Korea: US debt has no alternative despite downgrade

South Korean authorities say US debt, which was downgraded for the first time ever on Friday, has no alternative.

International rating agency Standard & Poor's downgraded the US credit rating on Friday for the first time since 1917 from the top-rated AAA to AA+ with a negative outlook.

"The AA+ rating is no different from AAA when it comes to investment risks," Reuters quoted a source at South Korea's central bank as saying. - In the short term, we don't foresee any big shock from this decision. And (US debt) has no alternative."

Earlier, a source in the Japanese government said confidence in US debt has not changed despite the downgrade.

Earlier this week, another rating agency, Moody's, affirmed the U.S. credit rating at AAA, the highest reliability rating with a negative outlook. One more rating agency - Fitch - also confirmed the highest (AAA) rating of the USA, it promised to expose the forecast by the end of August. "Gazeta.Ru.

2 week forecast (approximate)

Comments: (I do not know clever words, but I will write them in my own words) At the beginning of the week everyone is waiting for the downgrade - the quid will go up (what are they doing! Everyone will take a train to Moscow, but it is a train to the dachas - the final "Kalancha"), somewhere near 1.4150 a reversal up (the level is approximate +-30 -50 points) will be the processing of the downgrade to 1.4530. At the level of 4530 will come the realization that we are in the collective farm (EU=Soviet Union) and any moment we may be left without money - with labours, and the euro is faltering - the fall of 3750. Happy trading! (Allied currencies are the same whistleblower)

Aussie 6.08 (I will not report past predictions, you can check for yourself by comparing it with the current price)

Tantrik:

Aussie 6.08 (I will not report past predictions, you can check for yourself by comparing it with the current price)

What do you think about the BaxoFrank?

Tatnik, what do you think of the Dow Jones index, I've been buying in from 11300 target 11700 - 11800. WILL THERE BE A PULLBACK?

aler:

What do you think of BaxoFrank?

Frank is out of the forecasts.

LeMaxx:
Tatnik, what do you think of the Dow Jones index, I have bought in here with a 11300 target of 11700 - 11800. WILL THERE BE A PULLBACK?

index 6.08.

Reason: