[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 27

IDLER:

The pound is up (according to the forecast) 14% and the euro 8.4%. We are witnessing a rare case of the cart before the horse.

You're confused... The percentages have nothing to do with it... Objectively speaking, how old is the pound and how old is the euro? Which currency is more likely to be trusted?

The Pound was the main reserve currency in most of the world during the 18th and 19th centuries. The difficult economic situation in the United Kingdom after World War II and the increasing dominance of the United States in the world economy led to the loss of sterling's status as the most important currency.

Margaret well that's a fall decision, or am I wrong ?
margaret:
...Dudley, who is a regular voting member of the Fed's Open Market Committee, also noted that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke has set the bar high for continuing the $600bn bond-buying programme (the third round of quantitative easing), which is due to be completed this summer...

Murik09:
Margaret well it's a fall decision, or am I wrong ?
Of course you are, but so far it's just a hint...

Back. Flood, of course... But in 2008 the pound looked worse than the euro. And the Scottish nationalists started singing songs about independence. So we don't believe these whistleblowers. By the way, there was a girl from Telethrade on RBC today on the currency. She says we will go to hell. Did you lecture her?

Is everyone's forecast deflated?

Determining the selling zone is a buying zone. I determine this with the daily pivot drop and the Ishimoku Tenkan and Kijun lines on H4 price to sell above these levels... Targets weekly levels or daily S3 R3

Point 1 - entry Point 2 - exit Point 3 - possible reversal area

Conclusion for now go up to 1.4348... Then we will see how the price works out the additional weekly level WR1

I wrote an Expert Advisor using this system

While AMERICAN GORKS...

margaret:

While AMERICAN GORKS...

Well all in all ok for those who work intraday... day +60 pips I worked today on AUDCHF... there was a good bounce from R3 to 34 MA 60 pips

IDLER:

The pound is up (according to the forecast) 14% and the euro 8.4%. We are witnessing a rare case of the cart before the horse.
Who says that the pound is the cart and the eu is the horse? ... it seems to me that these are two often correlated currencies, and they can both be horses in one case dragging others behind them, and in other cases they can also be carts, dragging someone behind them.

odiseif:
Who says the pound is a cart and the euro a horse? ...As for me, they are two often competing currencies, and they can both be horses in one case dragging others behind them, and in other cases they can be carts, dragging someone behind them.

Margaret said

IDLER:

Margaret said.
Well, then let it be ..... I won't argue with a woman ..... she's going to get run over anyway ))
Reason: