[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 25

Vizard:

I can't see well)

No sign of Margarita(, it was interesting to read her FA.

zznobzz:
I can't see well)

globally bullish ...

andreika:
I agree that a correction of at least 50 pips is necessary (IMHO)

ReziDent:
I do not see Margarita, it was interesting to read her FA.

There is no fundamental basis for a rapid rise to 1.46 - yet.

First we need to get past the levels:

1.4386-1.4403 and to consolidate,

then 1.4450 and consolidate,

then 1.4492-1.4503 and, accordingly, to consolidate as well,

and then we may meet the level of 1.46 and if there is no fundamental basis for the near-term rise, then this level may be reached not earlier than May 23...

Goldman Sachs currency strategists have lowered their forecasts for the US dollar against the euro, yen and pound due to weak data on the United States economy. The bank believes that the Fed will not raise interest rates until 2013.

According to the experts, the dollar will fall to $1.45 per euro in 3 months, to $1.50 in 6 months and to $1.55 in a year. In addition, Goldman lowered its 3-month estimate for the USD/JPY pair from 84 to 82 yen, and its 12-month forecast from 90 to 86 yen. The target level for the GBP/USD pair was raised from $1.79 to $1.85.

Analysts point out that the prospects for economic growth in the United States are much less optimistic than in many other countries around the world, as America is facing many problems, in particular high unemployment, weak real estate market and imminent fiscal consolidation. As a result, investors do not have enough confidence to make long-term investments in the US economy.

Since the beginning of the year, the US currency has lost 6.4% against the euro, while the dollar index has fallen by 4.9%. US GDP posted a 2.3% annual growth in the first quarter, down from 2.5% in Europe and 9.7% in China.

margaret:

There is no fundamental basis for a rapid rise to 1.46 - yet.

First we need to get past the levels:

1.4386-1.4403 and to consolidate,

then 1.4450 to consolidate,

then 1.4492-1.4503 and then also consolidate,

and then you may meet the level of 1.46 and if there is no fundamental basis for the near-term rise, it will be possible to reach this level not earlier than May 23...

Good to see you), thank you.

Margo, what are they going to grow the cable on? They don't say anything about the rates either.

Good night, everyone. At 1.43 I take a profit, it's too long, but it's too long for me. The next take profit is at 1.48 and I am told not to cancel the order. I think it is better to close now than to catch a crane. What do you think?

Larisa:

Good night, everyone. At 1.43 I take a profit, it's too long, but it's too long for me. The next take profit is at 1.48 and I am told not to cancel the order. I think it is better to close now than to catch a crane. What do you think?

I closed the order... I'm gonna pop it for a while... I opened in the top (i assume correction) and will look when to buy.

Reason: