Strategic foresight systems - page 22

FAGOTT:

So all forecasting methods, as soon as they start analysing the price of a financial asset, automatically become TA? Right? Theoretical beliefs, mathematical statistics etc. - If the price is analysed, it is TA?

I do not consider this definition to be the pinnacle of perfection, but maybe you should read it.

;)

As for the final - where do you see a rate differential in TA, for example?

FreeLance:

Any prediction is an attempt to understand design.

Or to see the obvious.

The first, sinful as it seems to me. Pride farts...

The second is legitimate.

TA exploits the obvious, and not always legitimately.

But I don't want to get into a cyclical discussion, nevertheless, any conclusion based on past price data (WITHOUT the HIPOTES or FACTS from other sources) is naked TA.

As much as I hate to be naked - but fact...

;)

that's it ... - it's a long time coming... :о)

PS: borrowed your terminology, sounds like this - sinful+humidity+puchit=TA :o)

Please give us a definition of TA and everything will go back to normal.

No it won't, here's a good definition of TA from an authoritative source - https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/charts_analysis/

Technical analysis is an investigation of market mechanisms (Forex, stocks, futures and others), most often by means of charts in order to forecast future price direction.

So, it is useless to study charts, they do not characterize the process in any way, in any way, it is useless to look for any patterns, useless to use the vast number of indicators and useless to do very very much, ... It's just the properties of the quoting process, and it has nothing to do with "ability".

FreeLance:

because the FA appeals to a different info-base...

;)

stop! I have a great deal of affection for FA :o) and very much that it works ...

FreeLance:

I don't consider this definition to be the pinnacle of perfection, but it might be worth a look.

;)

As for the final - where do you see a rate differential in TA, for example?

Well, that is the most delusional definition of TA - TA also includes analysis of volumes and other statistics in addition to price analysis. Then how is TA different from FA?

I don't understand - what does the rate differential have to do with it?

FAGOTT:

Well, this is the most delusional definition of TA - TA also includes analysis of volumes and other statistics in addition to price analysis. Then how is TA different from FA?

DDD

tick volume?

;)

It's not like I'm in a debate - it's alien to me already here. And Gruen is right, no need to prove the obvious.

It's ... like, sorry about the beads.

Farnsworth:

So, it's useless to study the charts, they don't characterise the process in any way, in any way, it's useless to look for any patterns, the overwhelming number of indicators is useless and very, very many things are useless, ... It's just the nature of the quoting process, and it has nothing to do with "smarts".

and what are we admiring here? Where are the strategies?

Saltan's version also rules the forum's mind...

;)

FAGOTT:
I don't get it - what does the rate differential have to do with it?

it's for the FA, mate.

;)

FreeLance:

Also, the Saltan version rules the mind of a forum member...

;)

Are you sure I've made my point? By some circumstantial indication - I didn't make it. I'm a little disappointed.

What are we admiring here?

I don't analyse graphs, I think it's useless, but I always listen to and watch beautiful things with interest. I'm interested in the prediction as a result, not in the number of lines that have "damaged" the pristine price chart.

Where are the strategies?

I need to gather my thoughts and with renewed vigor. Try again. They've been around here somewhere, these strategies.

FreeLance:

DDD

tick volume?

;)

It's not like I'm in a debate - it's alien to me already here. And Gruen is right, no need to prove the obvious.

It's ... like - pity the beads.

Yeah, I agree. I believe in TA myself.

I already believe in everything. My friend of mine ran a history test forming signals to open/close positions with a random number generator. So, in 2.43% of cases he had such a RESULT OF THINGS FOR A MONTH - GRAIL! So I believe in "coin" too.

And I believe in astrological methods.

I believe in geometry. As in the EURUSD thread, part 837, "The return of the Great Wavesman".

I also believe in God - a prayer before opening a position works wonders.

In short, we should not argue, but believe!

Reason: