Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 283

gip >>:

Упс, видимо подредактировать забыл :)

И не лень тебе было на его сайте что-то искать?

To be honest, I am lazy...but it's just as an illustration of super predictions from Niroba...but I see the clones have already begun to proclaim the genius of Niroba.

I see some serious guys on the forum of Nirobka...0.70 on the pound and not...scratching. Probably also on the centuries-old waves. Nirobkin's school if by 5000 pips, a precipitous collapse is sure...

http://www.imageup.ru/img145/gbpusd112342168.gif.html

NYROBA писал(а) >>

There could be a pullback to 1.25 on the euro, so I have closed all positions on the eurik for now.
A pullback to 1.2900 not to 1.25 then a trend to 1.2300... )))))...Niroba go to the narcologist because the high from the last ascent prevents seeing the right numbers on the chart...

And I like his cross-dressing in women's underwear most of all in the next thread. That says a lot.:(((((

Synexs писал(а) >>

The prospect of the pound dropping to 1.40 what's the timing?

I think this week we could go down to 1.40, possibly drawing a shadow to 1.35,

Just in time for tomorrow )))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I think this week we might go to 1.40, maybe draw a shadow to 1.35,

Just as tomorrow will be a serious occasion )))

You do not look for a reason, you make predictions, what is the reason - news is a consequence of something that happens, it either pushes or reverses in your predicted price.

forte928 >>:

Ты же не поводы ищещь ты жк прогнозируешь, причем тут этот повод - новости это же следствие того что происходит которые или подталкивают или же разворачивают в твоей прогнозируемой точке- что же так оказывается тебе еще и повод нужен для этого?Ты же с зонами работаешь сам писал..
+5;)

NYROBA >>:

Думаю, что на этой недельке можем сходить к 1.40, возможно нарисует тень до 1.35,

как раз завтра серьёзный повод будет ))

How many lots, if not a secret, are you prepared to bet on the fall of the pound/dollar pair?

Niroba bought it or are you waiting for a pullback to 1.2350, it's not your zone, it's a Fibo level...

forte928 писал(а) >>

You are not looking for a reason, you make predictions. News is the consequence of what happens, it either pushes or reverses the trend.

At the level of 1.40 there are three strong historical support levels, this area is highlighted in green.

The price tested these levels in 1993, from 2000 to 2002, in 2009, (these price areas are highlighted with yellow fillings)

It is a good reason to make another unsuccessful attempt to break through the support level.

The price by inertia can go to the psychological level of 1.35, which is the most favorable time for the

and the most profitable price for buying the pound, such points are very rare - about 1 time in some months.

The price for some days is at the strong support level of the weekly timeframe price 1.4855,

But we will probably break through it.

Reason: