Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 468

Artyom Trishkin:
Different.

What do you mean?

Roman Sharanov:

What do you mean?

All possible in an array.

Artyom Trishkin:
All possible in an array.

Ah, got it, thank you.

there is no way to tell in mt4 if an order was opened by a pending order or not?

Pavel Kolchin:
there is no way to tell in mt4 if an order was opened by a pending order or not?
At once - you can. After a while - from the history - no.

Artyom Trishkin:
Immediately - you can. After a while - from the story - you can't.

Haven't checked, but you can kind of tell by the comment?

STARIJ:

And the results are weak ...

I had 5 moves and the price went up!

Do you already want to trade on this? If you had tightened it, there would clearly be a breakout! Help!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Have you tried it on the chart, does it work?

DearVitaly Muzichenko, believe me, I do not intend to hit you in any way, to hurt your feelings, to insult you, or in any other nasty way to show your character traits, but I am trying to understand why you are asking me such silly questions, what you want to find out for yourself, you mean - am I a wooden novice, and can I throw the indicator into the terminal and set it on the chart? Is that what you meant by asking this question? How can it help me with my earlier request? I really do not understand why you are engaging in a dialogue with me, if you cannot help anyway? Or is this a manifestation of a separate trait of your character? I don't get it. Is there anyone here you can turn to with a question like that? Is there anyone who can help? I mean programmers. Or am I in the wrong place? Is it baking or sewing or something? ..... It's just that a week ago, I asked around, and no shit, it's like there's no one else here except you of course...

HUNTERGOOD:

I asked you a question, rewrote the indicator, added alerts to the task, but there was no response from you and I did not post the file. If I asked you a question, then it is important for me to know the answer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Didn't check, but it's kind of identifiable by the commentary, isn't it?

There is no reference to the originating order in the comment.

Reason: