end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 64

Cmu4:
Where are the links to this 2009 forecast? Maybe you've drawn it now?

The old forecasts are on my forum, the link is in my personal page. ))

NYROBA:

Old forecasts on my forum, link in my personal. ))

In private, a link to the forum, in the forum, a link to here... it's all a bit confusing. :)

However, your forecasts are worth seeing... who uses them in trading.

But one thing is that they are long-term. Can you predict EURUSD on a smaller TF (let's say H1) to the current market?

NYROBA: Yes, you are absolutely right, the active decline phase started in August 2011, i.e. one month earlier than I was expecting.

The timing, unfortunately, is difficult to calculate a day to day reversal, there is a margin of error.

then your predictions are rubbish ))))

LeoV:
then your forecasts are screwed ))))

The trend direction and break point can be determined years in advance, but as news releases accelerate or decelerate the price towards the target, so a more accurate trend reversal date in time can be determined when the price approaches the "target".

p.s. A striking example, for the RTS index, the price arrived at the reversal level a little earlier in time, and as the price approaches the reversal date can be predicted day by day, this area is highlighted by yellow fill))

THE BIG AMERICAN HOLE film by Mikhail Leontiev https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfhWjg3HhI

show the forecast on the clock for the eu, the pound, the yen

sever31:
show the forecast on the clock for the eu, pound, yen

According to my calculations the v.p. EUR/USD before a further rise to the price range of 1.4050-1.41, could correct

At least to the strong support level of 38.2% price value 1.36, this area is highlighted by yellow fillings.

p.s. During the years of trading I came to the conclusion, that it is not worth analyzing below the daily timeframe. ))

NYROBA:

According to my calculations, the b.p. EUR/USD may correct before rising further to the 1.4050-1.41 price range

at least to the strong 38.2% support at 1.36, this area is highlighted in yellow.

Continuation of the branch - not before this forecast is verified.

sergeev:

The continuation of this thread - not before checking this forecast.

I am not violating the Rules of the forum. May I ask why you deleted my post with a forecast on the v.p. USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY?

p.s. I want to ask you as a professional and a respected moderator: Do you have some personal grudge against me?

I support the moderator's actions. A moderator is not required to report to the forum. By asking an open question on the forum, however, you are openly disrespecting the moderator's actions. You have the right to appeal to a higher authority.
Reason: