SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 153

sergeev:

what kind of visitors?

Nah, they don't give a fuck 100%. You're like the only one of 100 available forum users who's touched by it.

Moderators aren't proprietors, they're supposed to maintain the social order encouraged by the majority. The order here is not encouraged by those 100 people. Therefore there is nothing to observe.

Those that are not enough (if there are really not enough) to stop public altercations and poo fighting.

About 100 forum users is not clear. A resource visited (somewhere I saw in the admins' posts) tens of thousands a day.

If it's useful for the eyes of so many visitors (consumers of the product and services) to see what's in bold... then I'm prepared to delete what I wrote above.

Truthers.

?

DmitriyN:
Yosya and Andrei, what you are doing is destroying freedom of speech. They will have something to complain about, but do you need it? There are private chat rooms, both of them have Skype accounts - argue, even if it's live on air.

I would gladly take it to the PM, but some bastards cannot do it, they need to raise their self-esteem by pouring slime on display..... I answer them with the same coin, because if not, as before, the moderators have turned a blind eye to the outrages of the "bastards", and no one would object.... but if you get into a discussion with them (there are only a few of them), you might be able to discourage them from doing so, pointing out their worthlessness......

Mischek2:
What a scientific depth of knowledge on the subject. You can see immediately that you are an expert who has dived deep into the subject.

You don't have to say it, you're not embarrassed to say it outright

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139321/page5#630092

Mischek2:

It's the moderators' fault again, it's fucked up.

Where did I write that they are to blame for the current situation? They used to let people like you do things like the ones in the link above, not all of them.

sergeyas:

Those that are not enough (if there are really not enough) to stop public altercations and poo fighting.

I do not understand about 100 forum users, the resource is visited (I have seen somewhere in admins' posts) by tens of thousands of people per day.

If for the eyes of so many visitors (consumers of products and services) highlighted in bold is useful ... then I'm willing to delete the above.

Truthers.

?

And where are the tens of thousands of outraged voices?

There are none.

So you like it, so go on.

sergeyas:

I do not really know what you are talking about. If you are alluding to the physical elimination of shitfighters, we do not have such powers. And all our options are not achieving their goal. Because the poop lovers log in under other IEs and other nicknames.

About 100 forum users is not clear. The resource is visited (somewhere I saw in the posts of admins) tens of thousands a day.

These are passive visitors, mostly codbase.

And active really only about 100 (it is easy to trace it in themes of last 3 pages of forum), they are registered and write posts in branches.

Of these poo lovers on the forum comes to about a dozen. At the same time these amateurs professionally create about 25% of posts about their taste preferences.

Freud:

You don't have to say it, you're not embarrassed to say it outright.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139321/page5#630092

When the brain degenerates, it's the humor that goes first. I'm sorry to hear that.

I do not know your problems, maybe something happened, but you do not meet so much bile and hatred

Mischek2:

When your brain degenerates, humour is the first to go . I'm sorry to hear that.

I do not know your problems, maybe something happened, but you do not meet so much bile and hatred

Look at yourself, sometimes you can be eaten alive for no good reason, or you can do damage on purpose over a long period of time in the person's own threads...

Just go with it and respect other people's opinions and work on the forum. then your complexes and ambitions won't be worth the time wasting on them.....

If I have an extremely negative perception of the presence of the products of your life on the forum, it does not indicate a lack of a sense of humor, it might just be a little different, rather than stupidly laughing at everything like some ...

FAQ:

And where are the tens of thousands of outraged voices?

There aren't any...

So you like it, then go on.

Keep what up? What do I like?

On the whole your answer is clear. What is not clear is the rebuke.

I'm sorry you took my words as a rebuke to the moderators.

sergeyas:

What should I continue? What do I like?

In general, your response is clear. What is not clear is the rebuke.

I'm sorry you took my words as a rebuke to the moderators.

It's not for you personally, by "YOU" he probably means the whole forum staff in general.
Reason: