end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 52

NYROBA:

the potential for the franc to fall against the quid is insane!
....due to trader Kweku Adoboli'sloss of $2.3 billion.....

"To the madness of the brave we sing songs!!!".... (с)

LeoV:

"To the brave we sing songs!!!".... (с)

French bank Societe Generale lost €5bn due to illegal actions of a trader

One of the largest banks in France, Societe Generale has lost €5 billion due to illegal actions of a trader. It is known that the trader, 31-year-old Jerome Kerville, worked at the bank for five years and was engaged in futures trading on European stock exchanges. According to the head of Societe Generale, Daniel Bouton, the trader set up his own company within the bank and used its capabilities for his own purposes. In doing so he acted alone, which helped him to hide his operations from internal checks.

p.s. The French have outdone the Swiss. :)

Roman.:

In terms of the movement of this instrument I agree with the comrade - the pair has a northward movement, with "not significant" pullbacks...

Fundamentals Info.

Do you want to lock in profits on long positions? :)

NYROBA:

Don't you want to take profits on long positions? :)

Not yet, I'm testing EAs (each with a maximum of 10 orders in the market at 0.1 lot) on a demo account strictly on the fundamentals on diaries at opening prices... - I am warming up, preparing for the real ... :-)))

While euro and gold are cutting stops, the franc is taking the portfolio equity (floating profit) to the north and north-east... :-), although the overall balance (in closed positions) of the portfolio was slightly negative, due to closing deals on stops. :-)))

P.S. In this kind of trading (life time of a position is from a week to a month, or even a quarter) - as they say, cut the losses in time, let the profits grow... :-), although who knows... on the right side of the chart...

All stop and take levels have been optimised to the maximum depth of possible history on the daily chart.

Roman.:

Not yet, I'm testing EAs (each with a maximum of 10 orders in the market at 0.1 lot) on a demo account strictly on the fundamentals on diaries at opening prices... - I am warming up, preparing for the real ... :-)))

While euro and gold are cutting stops, the franc is taking the portfolio equity (floating profit) to the north and north-east... :-), although the overall balance (in closed positions) of the portfolio was slightly negative, due to closing deals on stops. :-)))

P.S. In this kind of trading (life time of a position is from a week to a month, or even a quarter) - as they say, cut the losses in time, let the profits grow... :-), although who knows... on the right side of the chart...

All stop and take levels are optimised at the maximum depth of possible history on the daily chart.

IMHO: As a rule, gold and the eurik move against the USD/CHF, so if you are simultaneously longing all three instruments, at least on one of the instruments open positions will be taken by stops. ))

NYROBA:

IMHO: As a rule the gold and the eurik move against the USD/CHF, so if you are simultaneously in the longs of all three instruments, at least one of the open positions will be taken by stops. ))

I see... :-))), it's just that sometimes the stars (TS description by the author) are pointing in one direction (and it happens) - the foundation is pure form, no matter how you look at it... The picture from the monitoring of a demo account - at the opening prices of the day candles - 0.1 lot entry - nine instruments, a maximum of 10 orders on each when the conditions for entry into the market - all conditions - formalized, the green line - the balance - down, including the negative area - this is just what stops chopped longs in gold, euro and pound...

red - equity - frank - MAY!!! Exit either by reverse signal or c/l... :-) Warming up.

Can you tell me where I can download MT-4 for Apple iPad 2?

Thank you. ))

The EUR/USD currency pair has two strong resistance levels at 1.37, so a pullback from this level is very likely.
p.s. If the price breaks through 1.37, then the next significant target is in the 1.4050-1.41 price range, and then we will have to watch.

NYROBA:

Can you tell me where I can download MT-4 for the Apple iPad 2?

Thank you. ))

There's no fourth one, there's only a fifth one... some brokers offer iTrader, but it's a pathetic semblance of a left hand... there is an interesting option for androids in the form of mt4 remote http://www.mt4remote.com/

splxgf:
There's no fourth one, there's only a fifth one... Some brokers offer iTrader, but it's a pathetic semblance of a left hand... for android there's an interesting option as mt4 remote http://www.mt4remote.com/

Thanks so much for the link. ))

For Russian equities I found a link where you can download http://www.nettrader.ru/guide/onthetrading/iphone for iPhone/iPad for free

But for currencies I can't find a normal platform with charts and everything :)

Reason: