Does the Grail exist? - page 70

Where do you watch Battle of the Titans, what channel is it on?

:)) Good reaction. Who should I pass the account details to?

sever29, you could have pointed out the error in the script's operation to me. Especially since you've already asked questions there. However, you preferred to go with it here. I'll be aware of that. Thank you.

And I would also like to say that, yes, it's all small things. There are more important things to do in real life and trade. And why did I make the challenge, I'm selfish in life and I'll take what's mine.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

>>where do you watch the battle of the titans, what channel is it on?

>> http://helenclubfinance.com/forum/mtr_demo.php?sort=allprofpr&period=all

Helen >>:
Личный вопрос: вы утверждаете, что работали с зарубежными брокерами. Огласите весь список, пожалуйста... контор, где вам удалось заработать.

No, it wasn't about brokers, Helen. Here:

I've been trading for over 7 years. Traded on American and European DCs. I have a lot of experience in the foreign exchange market. During this time I have lost more than one depo until I developed the Grail.

The question is not whether this is a brokerage company or a dealer. They have been working in the brokerage business for a long time and they have lost one or two gambling sites.
In general, I do not believe that the man who has 7 years of experience in trading (and at least a few months of them - on the real account), will start to speak here with his own grail, without a clue about the normal MM...

>> Thank you. Yes there are 11 titans here :)

Are there no visuals (graphics)?

Helen писал(а) >>

:)) Good reaction. Who should I pass the account details to?

sever29, you could have pointed out the error in the script's operation to me. Especially since you've already asked questions there. However, you preferred to go with it here. I'll be aware of that. >> Thank you.

I'm sorry, for God's sake, I know it's bullshit. I didn't mean to offend or upset you, it was an unfortunate joke. I didn't even think about whether to post here or there....

sever29 писал(а) >>

I'm sorry for God's sake, I know it's bullshit. I didn't mean to offend or upset you, it was an unfortunate joke.

It's a clue to the well-wishers. Any little thing to them is the germ of an elephant.

Helen писал(а) >>

So much for the "well-wishers". Any little thing to them is the germ of an elephant.

The knowledgeable and understanding can figure it out without them.

Helen >>:

:)) Хорошая реакция. ...

1- Is the forum converted into a chat room?
2. There are long-timers on the monitoring page.
Is it technically possible to put titans in a separate
page? So that observers won't get confused with the old ones

Reason: