Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 28

Figar0:
Sart wrote (a): All this week I will be solely engaged in the analysis of developments. I'll be looking for answers....

Even the best system can hardly give more than 60-70% of correct entries, left 30-40% of the wrong ones, which without strict observance of MM, hard calculated stops plummet all to nil...

But don't get discouraged by any means, you worked interestingly, but as you very much believed in the infallibility of EWT, see the drained depot as just a fee for experience (I always do that :)). Everything has to be paid for...

The other option is "yes, there was a great TS, and it would have done everything correctly and led to a large profit, but I deviated from the TS a bit, so I lost the deposit".

both have the right to exist - to follow the TS precisely or to follow the TS with elements of one's own nurtured gut. :-)

KimIV:
Sart wrote:
This is the picture...
Sergei, my account has been emptied. What do you think? What should or should not have been done to keep the account alive? What do you plan to do next?

The periods of Sergei's drawdown and my drawdown coincided. The volatility was very high and the market was shaking like crazy.

Monitoring

Statment

Reshetov писал (а):
Apparently there was a lot of volatility and a lot of turbulence?
I was picking up my youngest from kindergarten. I see the sandals are unbuttoned and the buckle has been taken out of the loop. It's hard to put the buckle back on, he doesn't know how to do it yet. It's hard for me, too. I said, why did you take it out? You have to be more careful when you take the sandals off, so the buckle doesn't come out. He's denying it, it wasn't me, it came out on its own. All right, all right, all right, all right. I don't insist that he got it yet. When she gets older, she'll understand. Maybe.)

KimIV:
Reshetov wrote (a):
Apparently there was a lot of volatility and it was not a happy one, was it?
I am taking the youngest out of the kindergarten. I see the sandals are unbuttoned and the buckle is out of the loop. It's hard to put the buckle back on, he doesn't know how to do it yet. It's hard for me, too. I said, why did you take it out? You have to be more careful when you take the sandals off, so the buckle doesn't come out. He's denying it, it wasn't me, it came out on its own. All right, all right, I'll do it myself. I don't insist that he got it yet. When she gets older, she'll understand. Maybe :-)

In general, the analogy is correct. Don't blame the mirror when you are wrong. So, there is no point in hoping that if you have created a "wonderful" Expert Advisor, the market will adapt to it. After the drawdown of the deposit has dragged the deposit into a peak, I had to adapt to the market - reassemble the portfolio of symbols and perform reoptimization. Only today I managed to win the balance and equity out of the drawdown. However, it is not yet evening, so it is too early to count the profits.

The Expert Advisor can be called a neuron, because it studies the last four ZigZag kinks and the current price with the help of a neural network. Since Seryoga is out of the loop for now, the topic could be renamed "Beginner Expert Advisor runs on a real account using neurowave technology (monitoring is attached)".

Is the quid still going to rise? I have all four of my Expert Advisors betting on the rise of the quid:

GBPUSD sell tp = 1.9691 sl = 1.9882

USDCHF buy tp = 1.0154 sl = 0.9975

EURUSD sell tp = 1.5508 sl = 1.5681

USDJPY buy tp = 102.75 sl = 100.91

Reshetov:

Is the quid still going to rise? I have all four of my Expert Advisors betting on the rise of the quid:

GBPUSD sell tp = 1.9691 sl = 1.9882

USDCHF buy tp = 1.0154 sl = 0.9975

EURUSD sell tp = 1.5508 sl = 1.5681

USDJPY buy tp = 102.75 sl = 100.91

I have a clear picture only on the Euro - it is going upwards and it is very strong, though all the targets have been achieved.

The rest of the instruments can't make a final choice of direction...the JPY seems to have rushed upwards,

but you can see from the picture that this is a local surge.

I am refraining from trading except for the euro - I opened a small volume of 0.05 lots up from 1.5615 ...

On my big plummet there are interesting considerations, although not original, but rather trivial, but based on

my own practical experience...

Sart:
Reshetov:

Is the quid still going to rise? I have all four of my EAs betting on the growth of the quid

I have a clear picture only on the euro - the trend is up and very strong, although all targets are achieved...

The other instruments can't make a final choice in the direction... Shaky and shaky... The Japanese seem to have rallied up,

but from the picture you can see that it is a local surge.

According to the news, today's rise in the quid is due to bad reports from European banks. Which is true, as Swiss UBS announced a 25 billion loss write-down on mortgages and Doutche Bank also lost a third of last year's earnings. The fact is that advisers don't read the news (I mean their own advisers) but only use TA.

Reshetov:

The thing is that EAs don't read news (I mean their EAs), they only use TA.

Well, yes, they don't read, of course, but judging by the open positions, it's as if they do. In my opinion these advisors lack globalism, they are too reactive.

In other words, if you add zigzag analysis on a larger timeframe, or on several larger timeframes - you just get a "VTE".

Sart:

In other words, if you add a zigzag analysis on a larger timeframe or on several larger timeframes you will get a "VTE".

All in good time. First, I need to fine-tune the ZigZag analysis on a single timeframe. Right now I only have H1. And then we may move on to something more extensive. The most important thing is not to be too much and not to try to start a mega-project at once.

Maybe other timeframes would be more suitable, or maybe it would be better to analyse ZigZags on related currency pairs of the same timeframe?

Yes, a normal Fibo-inducator should work like this - analyse both on different TFs and on different related currency pairs. But this is even a super megaproject.
Reason: