Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 135

Are there any alive? )))

Kartes:
Are there any alive? )))

there are live ones :-)

I use the gan grid as a reference point. Probably the only tool here that has an economic basis and is easy to use

But unfortunately not automated :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

there are live ones :-)

I use the Ghana grid as a reference point. Probably the only tool here that has an economical basis and is easy to use

but unfortunately not automated :-)

Image of the current forecast in the studio! )))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Picture of the current forecast in the studio! )))

not exactly predictions, but something like this :

Just any forex instrument has a volatility of ~1% per week and is actually driven by strong worlds within reason. You can see it more clearly on the grid.

you can build on any major and see

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Not exactly predictions, but that's about it :

It's just that any forex instrument has a volatility of ~1% per week and is actually driven by strong worlds within reason. You can see it more clearly on the grid.

you can build on any major and see

Watched it once but never realised where the reference points are)

Thanks for the image!

The Ghana grid can be applied/constructed in different ways like any other tool, depending on what we want to emphasize and pay attention to

Another way to build a Ghana grid

The method exploits the periodicity of bidding and people's psychology.

Periodicity is 1 week. The fact that the market has a weekly cycle is obvious and I hope nobody will argue :-).

The psychological moment - the change of the third significant digit of the quote (not after the decimal point, but simply the third).
People and their enterprises, companies and funds notice that the rate changes when "cents" change and take some actions, each in his own way, but the main thing is that the actions begin.

Of course, these two factors influence the price structure and it is possible to build a grid, which emphasizes it. Such interference

On the timeframe H1:

Action 1: reference crosshair

1.1 Mark the end of any week with a vertical line.

1.2 mark an arbitrary horizontal line, open its properties and leave only 3 significant digits in the price

Action 2: create a grid (in MT a grid is extremely awkward, so step by step)

2.1 Take the "Gan net" tool and apply it to the chart arbitrarily.

2.2 Select and begin to change the size of the horizontal line turned out 60 (1/2 of 120 hours, from the week) and horizontally 1/2 of "cent". That means that the grid diamond should have a width of 1 week and a height of 1 "cent

Action 3: align with the reticle

3.1 The "net" object is still selected - move it by the centre point, and make the crosshair align with the "sight" drawn at step 1.

Action 4: Final

4.1 Look at the result and bang your head against the wall, "Where were my eyes?

4.2 try to apply it to robots :-)

So, we get the following (AUDUSD is chosen intentionally as it is less appropriate, the euro looks much more interesting)

The grid drawn in such a way focuses trader's attention on movements and is a good aid in "manual" trading.

Profits for everyone

😇

Spartak177:

Guys, please write down which Gunn tool do you use at the moment?
I'm asking in order to understand which topic is of most interest to most of the forum users.
For example, at the moment I am interested in Gann Angles, I read different information about this tool and I also use Gann Angles in my trading.

Catch the normal Gann box for mt4. It has all the angles you need (you can turn them on and off). You can enter any number of bars. Code is open.

hannah box

Stupid triangles, it's scary to think if it works
Reason: