Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 134

Roman Znamensky:
The branch is dead, too bad.
Pick it up.

So, you dig up a body? What's next?

Hello. Is anyone else touching Gunn?

fox_broker:
Hello. Tell me, does anyone else touch Gunn?

more likely yes than no...
Yesterday I sent an update of the indicator, with modifications from Hong Kong)

Hi all!
I have a great desire to revive this thread.
Are there any members here who are willing to support each other and move the topic forward?

Spartak177:
Hi all!
I have a great desire to revive this thread.
Are there any members here who are willing to support each other and move the topic forward?

You write if you have something to offer. And then others will come along if they are interested.

the market is random...or look for millions of parameters and you will come to the same thing in the end...of course the market is not completely random about 7-8% of it is non-random movements which turn into random very fast...
This is the truth . Proven on all pairs of all market timeframes up to daytime.
You may believe it or not, but it's the only way to build a profitable strategy using order systems.
That's all love)

Randomness is genius. For it reveals something new to everyone, which is why there is so much near-analysis in forex.

Martin Cheguevara:
Randomness is genius. For it reveals something new to everyone, which is why there is so much near-analysis in forex.

It has been observed that there are the same patterns in Gunn's swings as in classic Elliott waves.

Guys, please write down which Gunn tool do you use at the moment?
I'm asking in order to understand which topic is of most interest to most of the forum members.
For example, at the moment I am interested in Gann's Angles, I read different information about this instrument and I also use Gann's Angles in my trading.

Reason: