Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 17

khorosh:

Here's a picture where I've arranged the actual extrema for the eu since 4.11.10. Can you comment and justify the forecast for each actual extremum date, where the extrema do not fall on the main corners. Perhaps I have done something wrong?

Read page 8

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page8

There I explained how I work -

Gunn did not leave instructions - he said that the reference point, high or low price - time etc - and price is like water, in the centre of which a rock is thrown - and around the point of the wave -

I have read many books on gan, mikul and so on - but I did not understand anything -

So, I discovered this for myself - no one told me anything and no one gives me instructions - only personal experience of observation and coincidence

I made a calculation from the 05 05 05 date on EUR/USD pair - from 0 angle, fill in all low prices

Also take the high numbers for the EUR/USD pair.

TOTALLY works for both the history and the future - as Gunn says, you need to select the right starting point and the forecast will be megaprecise

As a result, we get a pair of euro-dollar - the bottom 13 numbers 1 cycle - 21 number of half cycle 2 - and 29 numbers a full second cycle

Roman.:

Michael, if the pictures are satisfactory - look at his posts on this page... :-)))

P.S. In all seriousness, I think you should ask the author himself, he was on the spider (kbpauk) yesterday, i.e. directly - first hand.

I gave a method - which brings me profit, everyone trades on their own - but in those screenshots as it turned out were the angles of Gunn but they will not bring profit without the square 9 + more astrology needed -.

read the manual

Mixon777:
I gave a method - which brings me profits, everyone trades differently - but on those screens as it turned out there were Gunn angles but they won't bring profit without square 9 + more astrology is needed -

I see...

Mixon777:

The thread has been grossly misplaced - here are the instructions on how I do it - by quadrant 9 in Ganzilla

On page 8 I laid out how to do and find dates - in simple terms -

You need to spend at least a month learning how it works.

To understand that "According to my observations there are peaks and troughs between cycles too - and usually 2 days - and square 9 confirms it" may indeed be a month short. Maybe you didn't mean "between cycles" but "within cycles" and "the interval between them tends to be 2 days" ? If so, you can see in my figure that the interval is far from always 2 days.

khorosh:

Here is to understand that "According to my observations there are peaks and troughs between cycles too - and usually 2 days - and square 9 confirms this" may indeed be a month away. Maybe you didn't mean "between cycles" but "within cycles" and "the interval between them tends to be 2 days" ? If so, you can see in my figure that the interval is far from always 2 days.

Gunn had annual, weekly, daily and hourly cycles - the most accurate being the daily and hourly ones.

That's the secret - that Gunn himself wrote in a note that the Amendment was inserted between paragraphs. Although,

the original course is dated 1933, the handwritten entry was made in 1955.
in 1955. Gunn thought it important to make this addition before sending the course to
to Rondaynon. And what did Gunn write? Very simply, "The use of a two-day

schedule and rules is better than a three-day schedule. Signed: W.D.Gann".

Taken here http://forex-markets.ru/gann/krausz-gann-ru.pdf

Mixon777:
That's the secret - that Gann himself wrote in the memo that the Amendment was inserted between paragraphs. Although,
the original course is dated 1933, the handwritten entry was made in 1955
in 1955. Gunn thought it important to make this addition before sending the course to
to Rondaynon. And what did Gunn write? Very simply, "The use of a two-day

schedule and rules is better than a three-day schedule. Signed: W.D.Gann".

Retrieved from http://forex-markets.ru/gann/krausz-gann-ru.pdf

in that case the increment in Gannzille might make sense to set = 2 ?

tuma88:

Mixon777: Can you explain if the forecast for H1 or m15 is the same as yours?

For example, I have a working TF M15.

In order to make a forecast, I need to find Highs and lows on the M15 chart and square them?

What should I put in the left side of Ganzila? What time do you put in GMT ?

You are trading intraday and this is hourly cycles - for example 2am euro dollar bottom ! You would need to put 2 hours in the middle and redden it to the corner - this would cause the first bottom of the cycle at 6 o'clock and the second bottom at 14 o'clock.

Total for the day 2 peaks and 2 bottoms - calculation should be done every day - and use maximum accuracy in terms of peak or top as the start date

Roman.:

I completely agree with you. I would like to add to your post:

... until he comes ... Uncle Kolya Morzhov.

As for the indicator - if you have connections, we can find a man who will do it all in graphical form - what would be the line on the chart which cycle - high-low, etc.

As for the shaitan, it's higher mathematics - if it all did not work, why did you open a thread? Why should I tell the secret of the alleged market?

Mixon777:

As for the indicator - if you have connections, we can find a person who can do it all graphically - the lines on the chart show which cycle - high-low, etc.

As for the shaitan, it is the mathematics of the square - if it all did not work, why did you open this thread?

Yes, I see... Work on, what would you recommend to my first post on this page of the branch... Since the Gunn bidding technique is not yet formalizable for owl code.

Mixon777:

The thread has been grossly misplaced - here are the instructions on how I do it - by quadrant 9 in Ganzilla

On page 8 I laid out how to do and find dates - in simple terms -

You need to spend at least a month learning how it works.

The sine indicator is a perfect swing model based on past waves and liquidity - found the indicator itself by miracle and it's helping me a lot now

Respect Misha, it's been a week since I read Gunn and the wonderment of the harmony of the numbers as a result of the calculation is astounding and bordering on mystical!!! Let's have a look at the goals based on the Gann-based Indicators:

At 5min:

At 4h

And week:

Reason: