FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 272

Tantrik:
This is my very first TS the time difference is 3 hours - on one terminal to watch on the other to trade (then it turned out that on the one was the MSC time)

I'm looking at the wrong time))) I think everyone has read about periods of accumulation/distribution between trend movements, but who has ever thought about accumulation/distribution of what? Money.

In the area highlighted in the screenshot, small traders got into buying to "spread" their money among the big ones)))

Meanwhile, the large traders are slowly selling off so as not to collapse the price dramatically and scare them off.))

Why am I sure there will be a rise in the medium to long term next? On the daily, weekly and MM the situation is just the opposite, they are "accumulating" money there.

strangerr:

This diagonal is the angle to which EURUSD reacts and no mysticism)))

How to calculate it in numbers and most importantly how to apply it?

DragonSL:

How do you calculate it in numbers, and more importantly, how do you apply it?

It's not a problem to calculate the angle on a square, you can even see it visually. But to apply it: when the price approaches the price and/or the date located on this corner, then... There is nothing complicated in Gunn's case, our "gurus" put a lot of fog on it to charge more money for training)))

And now the big guys have sold out for good and are pouring in so much that gaps are forming, they are probably tired of waiting too))))

As ordered

strangerr:

Why am I sure there will be a rise in the mid-long term? On the daily, weekly and MH the situation is just the opposite, there is "hoarding" of money.

Do you not set buy limits yet?

strangerr:

And now the big guys have sold out for good and are pouring in so much that gaps are forming, they are probably tired of waiting too))))

Or maybe the opposite happened and now the movement will turn upwards?

On H4 so far, this is the picture

Vlad72:

Or maybe it's the other way round and now the movement will turn upwards?

They will say when))) Zhorik has not called yet)))

To rigc: why?

Noterday:

Pay attention to the marked area, and try to break it down into waves on small TFs (M15 for example)

It looks like a simple zigzag
Reason: