New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402 - page 10

majestic: 17.06.2011

It's not the first time that saved passwords have been lost on all accounts at once - there are more asterisks and it says wrong account.

Started in one of the last builds... anyone notice that? )

In less than half a year, today the glitch is repeated again.

It's been a long time since I've used public email from Metatrader.

I tried it once and it didn't work, but it worked before. I didn't change any settings

SMTP server - smtp.list.ru:2525

SMTP login - sibo@list.ru

SMTP password - *******

From -InstaForex,sibo@list.ru

To -VladSi,sibo@list.ru

Rebooted terminal to blue does not work error:

"Mail: error connecting to smtp.list.ru:2525 " well, previously it all worked. Terminal 4.00 build 402 updated recently.

Tried from the box to send messages to itself passes perfectly.

Who has faced with similar, what are the possible options?

Definitely associated with the terminal update!

Can't see any caching during optimisation. With all three options:

(1) I stop and immediately start

(2) I stop, restart MT4, Start

(3) Stop, exit from MT4, restart my PC, restart MT4, Start

optimization starts from the beginning.... How do I get it to continue?

(Of course, I do not change anything in optimization parameters, etc.)

sidvol55:

It's been a long time since I've used public email from Metatrader.

I tried it once and it didn't work, but it worked before. I didn't change any settings

SMTP login - sibo@list.ru

SMTP password - *******

From -InstaForex,sibo@list.ru

To -VladSi,sibo@list.ru

Rebooted terminal to blue does not work error:

"Mail: error connecting to smtp.list.ru:2525 " well, previously it all worked. Terminal 4.00 build 402 updated recently.

Tried from the box to send messages to itself passes perfectly.

Who has faced with similar, what are the possible options?

Definitely blame terminal update!

SMTP login - your login at login to email

SMTP password - *******

From -sibo@list.ru

To -sibo@list.ru

xrust:

SMTP login - your login when you log in to the email

SMTP password - *******

From -sibo@list.ru

To -sibo@list.ru

Yes yes that's right !

SMTP login - my login to mail

P.S. Some details

Sending works and works fast with direct output.

Mentioned error occurs if terminal is working through proxy server.

I wonder why it happens this way because all functions are fully functional through proxy server as well ????

sidvol55:

Sending works and works quickly if you go directly out.

This error occurs if the terminal is working through a proxy server.

I wonder why this is the case as all functions are fully functional through the proxy as well ????

In MT4, receiving quotes, sending orders and receiving responses can work both directly and through http and socks proxies. So whichever type of proxy you specify, the trade will work fully. Email programs, on the other hand, do not work through http proxies at all. And through socks can receive/send mail only some programs in which it is additionally realized. I do not know, whether MT4 can work with mail through socks? Probably not, but you can put in an socks proxy and check.

You have some variants:

1. Ask your proxy admins to give you access to mail mapping (or make port mapping for you if it has not been already configured) and change your mail settings in MT4, adding the proxy with mapping there. If the proxy is your home one, then make the necessary settings in it yourself.

2. Install a special program on your computer that allows you to skip the mail protocols inside https or socks. A kind of program "Socks Connector" http://www.freeproxy.ru/ru/programs/socks_connector.htm I didn't use it, it's easier for me to set up mapping (port forwarding) to a proxy. The link was given as an example of the program and a good description of the technology. You need admin rights on your local computer to install it.

1/8 OFF: and where can we leave the wish for metaquotes on MT4/5?

The request is to add the possibility to fix at least the zero level at the centre of the window for the rendering of the indices in their own windows. Now we can fix minimal/maximal and in some cases it helps (by setting equal values for minimal/maximal) but in most cases it is not so and we have to correct values after scrolling a chart. For one indicator it is annoying, but when there are a few of them (at drawworks easily) it is annoying. It seems to be simple and it takes no time, but it brings a big profit. Do it, please.

ran into a problem

build 402

can't update EURUSD H4, Al...

I press refresh, select another server, rescan servers, restart the terminal ... nothing helps,

just deleting a file for this symbol and timeframe - quotes are downloaded to the current moment and freeze again

data on other timeframes is refreshed

It has already become a system to normalise prices when using trade functions. I suggest that the trading functions normalise automatically to Digits . If someone needs a different accuracy, let them apply NormalizeDouble.

On the last build when testing iClose(Symbol(),Timeframe,Shift) from another timeframe is not pumped up . It returns zero. What is it and how to fix it?
Reason: