In how much time and transactions is it possible to get 10,000%? - page 6

paukas:
Bullshit percentages.

Exactly!!! I was just answering the topicstarter's question and clinging like I have a super grail here )))))

Europa:

Exactly!!! I was just answering the topicstarter's question and clinging like I have a super grail here )))))
Just wanted to help. Thought there was difficulty in choosing a boat....)))

In my personal opinion, such threads should be taken down immediately, not only are they flooded and useless, but they almost always provoke squabbling and profanity.
But personal opinion is not a reason for official action, so I just wondered: do I have any like-minded people in this attitude to such threads ?

granit77:
In my personal opinion, such threads should be taken down immediately, not only are they flooded and useless, but they almost always provoke squabbling and profanity.
But personal opinion is not a reason for official action, so I just wondered: do I have any like-minded people in this attitude to such threads ?
In essence you, Victor, are right. The branches are rotten. But a newcomer came to the forum, opened a branch, asked a question. It is a very important question for him, and the answer may have a lot to depend on. And the answer he gets... ...he gets a demolition. Is it right? I think not. Maybe moderating harsher as an alternative?

granit77:
Here's my personal opinion - such threads should be demolished immediately, not only that flooding and useless, but they almost always provoke showdown and profanity.
But personal opinion is not a reason for official action, so I'm just wondering: do I have any like-minded people in such an attitude to such threads?

Other threads like this are a good alternative to the Cool Room and Humour...)))

It's up to the moderators.

This thread should be demolished without a doubt, but in general...

I work in a large company, we have our own ITS, so there, you can't fix your post, not to mention tear it down, one mistake... even if it's spelling, you can't fix it... it's been documented for centuries...

Keep the topic as a "visual aid". ))

Europa:

This thread should be demolished without a doubt, but in general...

I work in a large company, we have our own ITS, so there, you can't fix your post, not to mention tear it down, one mistake... even if it's spelling, you can't fix it... it's been documented for centuries...

If they take the topic down I'll forget again that Europa is a satellite of Jupiter and I wouldn't like that.

goldtrader:
You're basically right, Victor. The branches are rotten. But a newcomer comes to a forum, opens a thread, asks a question. It is a very important question for him, and the answer to it may depend on a lot for him. And the answer he gets... ...he gets a demolition. Is it right? I think not. Maybe moderating harsher as an alternative?
There is nothing to moderate here, there is zero content. At most - checkmate. But I can not arbitrarily demolish controversial threads, moderators only demolish advertising and clearly provocative topics. Low-value or duplicate ones are moved to main threads. Regarding this one I have no doubt in its uselessness and harm to the forum content, but in the category of things to be deleted, it does not get, like many others like it. And for them we get a lot of accusations of soft-heartedness and inaction.
Here's a typical example of a thread that was taken down:
******* 31.03.2011 18:41

Who really made money with A******, and is it realistic to make money with this (company)?

etc.
There is no doubt about it.

The very title of the thread "...Is it possible............?" What, you don't know the answer? Some might and some might not. You don't get it? Who, then will help and with what?

The logic of the question, from the "Yellow Press" forex forums. This forum is one of the few where you can get acquainted with the opinions of people who know and are pleasant to talk to. I wish the forum would stay like that. IMHO.

Reason: