Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 685

A1exPit:
So in connection with the transfer of my question, a question arose: and what questions in this thread can ask, that the question has not been transferred to another subject?

All questions from beginners - any.

But this conclusion is made from the name of the topic, in fact, in this thread is better not to ask anything at all, because the questions are transferred to the discretion of the moderator, and it is not good when one person rules the entire forum at his discretion, and this despite the fact that he is not the owner of this forum.

The topic should either be renamed or demolished so as not to confuse users!

Well then a topic-worthy question: where can I find a normal mql4 manual or tutorial? The built-in one is not willing to open its cracks and secrets, and the details are not appropriate there at all.

Although I know one Russian company that translates Pascal syntax into Russian and swap commas with parentheses, and for the perversion of programmers from the right path is trying to get some money.

Like only 20 rubles we will make a human out of your programmer, to the cost of training it is necessary to send this non-programmer to Bratsk, paying the ticket in 2 directions and living in a hotel for a week.

But that is not the point, so many undocumented possibilities turned out in the body (i.e. know-how with its own language), that it was easier to do the same thing on Siemens, and what is characteristically cheaper.

So I got carried away.

But the subject is the same.

I am struggling with mql4 and do not have a decent help. Now I hope they will not change the example(OrderSelect by SELECT_BY_POS which order is the last placed or the first? I tried it both ways but the error of modification #0 still appears.)

Please post your questions correctly from the start. Everything about the old terminal is in this section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 (22669)

A1exPit:
Well, then a topic-worthy question: where can I find a normal mql4 helper or tutorial? It's just that the built-in one is not burning with the desire to reveal its faults and secrets, and also the details are not appropriate there at all.
Forget about the old terminal and work in MetaTtader 5. There's a huge layer of formations in the form of Documentation, Articles, Forum.

Vladimir Karputov:
Забывайте про старый терминал и работайте в MetaTtader 5. Огромный пласт формации в виде Документации, Статей, Форум.
Vladimir Karputov
:

Forget the old terminal and work in MetaTtader 5. There is a huge amount of information in the form of Documentation, Articles, Forum.
I would like to handle MQL4 first. Thanks for the tip, I will think over it.

And on the original question I have a tester with 50usd makes 4.5m usd in a year, only the fanfiction has dispelled the theory into the dust.

A1exPit:

Well, then a topic-worthy question: where can I find a normal mql4 helper or tutorial? The built-in one is not willing to open its cracks and secrets, and the details are not appropriate there at all.

Although I know one Russian company that translates Pascal syntax into Russian and swap commas with parentheses, and for the perversion of programmers from the right path is trying to get some money.

Like only 20 rubles we will make a human out of your programmer, to the cost of training it is necessary to send this non-programmer to Bratsk, paying the ticket in 2 directions and living in a hotel for a week.

But that is not the point, so many undocumented possibilities turned out in the body (i.e. know-how with its own language), that it was easier to do the same thing on Siemens, and what is characteristically cheaper.

So I got carried away.

But the subject is the same.

I am struggling with mql4 and do not have a decent help. Now I hope they will not change the example (OrderSelect by SELECT_BY_POS which order is the last placed or the first? I try it both ways but the error of modification #0 still appears)

Are you too lazy to write two strings and check? Is it better to post angrily at a forum? Then go on suffering.

Vladimir Karputov:
Please post your questions correctly from the start. Everything that concerns the old terminal - in this section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 (22669)
And better in this section - the author and experienced forum users help here, so that the codes are crossplatform - it facilitates the transition to Five.

Vladimir Karputov:
Forget the old terminal and work in MetaTtader 5. Huge layer of formation in the form of Documentation, Articles, Forum.
Forget about intrusiveness, and help, yes so that people themselves want to switch to 5, not to give it to them head-on.

A1exPit:
I'd like to get a handle on MQL4 first... Thanks for the advice, I'll think about it.
Here is the topic. Ask your questions on 4 and 5 there.
Reason: