In how much time and transactions is it possible to get 10,000%? - page 3

Tresk:
You can if you sign up. Except that $100 is not a serious amount. With $10K for a year with reinvestment you can get $1M.

You speak so confidently about it....

Ready to give you money in management with a contract. The profits are split: 30% to me and the rest is yours.

In the event of your failure you will have to return two deposits.

DhP:

Ready to give you money in management with a contract. The profits are split: 30% to me and the rest is yours.

If you are unsuccessful, you will have to return the two deposits.

Dhp, I don't need anyone else's money to manage.

I got from $100 to $10,000 in 36 hours. i bought a car. It was Thanksgiving 2009. The market was thin AUDNZD was jumping 20-30 pips with a spread of about 20 pips. I was trading at NordFX. And in a normal market. In the current conditions it is realistic to make such a rise in 2-3 months. The only problem is my deposit is too small in terms of turnover now. I cannot get out of drawdowns. AUDNZD did not climb at all before the earthquake in Japan. It's getting better now.

DhP:

Ready to give you money in management with a contract. We split the profits: 30% to me and the rest is yours.

If you are unsuccessful, you will have to return the two deposits.

Why two? The second for moral damages?

Tresk:
Dhp, I don't need anyone's money to manage me.
Why's that?

Europa:

Why two? The second for moral damages?
So they don't have to...

You actually answered your own question ))))

DhP:
А что так?

DhP
So that they don't get caught in the act...

dimeon:
I got from $100 to $10,000 in 36 hours. i bought a car. It was Thanksgiving 2009. The market was thin AUDNZD was jumping 20-30 pips with a spread of about 20 pips. I was trading at NordFX. And in a normal market. In the current conditions it is realistic to make such a rise in 2-3 months. The only problem is my deposit is too small in terms of turnover now. I cannot get out of drawdowns. AUDNZD did not climb at all before the earthquake in Japan. It seems to be getting better now.
????

Europa:

"Heroes" abound here...

DhP:
????
What's not to understand? Until last spring the pair was even grail... In autumn and winter, 100 pips a day was not the limit.
Reason: