How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 5

sanyooooook:
what is your hypotenuse measured in? in what units?

I wrote above. It doesn't really matter.

jartmailru:

You are being asked about

Root( Square(DeltaPrice) + Square(DeltaTime) )

;)

That's what I'm answering... For good.

Trigonometrically correct.

;)

Urain:

Imagine there are two groups of bulls and bears in the market right now,

the result when both groups have exhausted themselves and come to a price agreement is the end of the impulse.

Now if the attacker has the same tactic let's consider two defending tactics (the defender is the one with less power, so it will win but at what price? )

The first defensive tactic is to throw in all your forces at once - the result is a high boost and a sharp pullback.

the second tactic is to force in small batches step-by-step - the result is a smooth rise with the price stabilizing below the first option.

If we ignore the defence and concentrate on the attack, how can we measure the power of the attackers' impulse?

Only through a method such as the one described above.

Although i agree that there is no trading strategy on how to use it yet,

because I don't think anyone has really studied it.

But if we do the same thing in forex, we will get the same result as everyone else, that is bullshit.

On the spider, Neo was sorting this out. Traded volume/price change (for stocks)

Sorry, I didn't read it all, but it seems to me that you can only represent the result of multiplying the points by the time

Avals:

On the spider, Neo was sorting this out. Traded volume/price change (for stocks)
Can I have a link if you're not too far to look, I missed it.

Looked for any operators to translate into pixels... couldn't find....

I just need - how much one wave is longer/shorter than the other in percentage (not in parrots/apples)...

sanyooooook:
sorry not read it all, but as I recall the points ), and so you can only denote the result obtained by multiplication

The point-break, or apple-pie, is probably not the result after all, but what the cathetuses are made of.

The topicstarter wants to "get the length of the zigzag line ... in any units, knowing the coordinates of two points".

AlexSTAL:

I just need - how much longer/shorter one wave is than the other...

relative to what?

Name this indicator and the parrots will calm down...

Otherwise, if by time, the difference will give the answer.

If only by price - compare the spread.

;)

Abzasc:

The point-break, or apple-pie, is probably not the result after all, but what the cathetuses are made of.

The topicstarter wants to "get the length of the zigzag line ... in any units, knowing the coordinates of two points".

It (the length of the zigzag line) will not give him anything ), and if it does, it is not exactly what he wants

ZS: to get answers, you need to ask the right questions

sanyooooook:
Sorry, I didn't read it all, but I remember the points), but you can only denote the result obtained by multiplication

yes exactly - product, but not with time, but with volum http://forex.kbpauk.ru/printthread.php/Board/mts/main/12856/type/post
Reason: