Wave analysis fan club - page 23

SEVER11:
EURAUD and USDCHF markup on H4,

Sorry for the delay, summer starts...)))

USDCHF... If it suits you, I will regularly mark this pair for you, but in fragments. It is very difficult to see the whole picture, I was not able, but to understand the pattern that is formed at 300-500 pips, at small TF, it is much easier. Moreover, this pair correlates tightly with the pair I'm trading.

EURAUD. "I failed to understand its movements from the fly, though the movements are not complicated, but I need time to understand them, I don't have time, and I don't want to get "crocodiles" ...)))) Sorry, but there will be no markup on this pair.

This is just an option, i.e. IMHO. If it's wrong, don't throw stones...))

ZetM:

This is just an option, i.e. IMHO. If it's wrong, don't throw stones...))

One brain is good but two is better... So on the right track ... Thank you very much.

ZetM:

EURAUD... "I did not manage to understand its movements on the fly, although the movement is not complicated, but you need time to understand it, and I do not want to make "crocodiles"...)))) I'm sorry, but there will be no markup on this pair.

I will give you the detailed report when I am free. Sincerely Sergey

ReziDent:

The example of activation and connection of the program with the MT4 terminal has sent to you in a personal note.
If it is not difficult to me too this example in a personal message, in free time on study. Many thanks in advance.

rensbit:
Looks like they've turned around

Who has any thoughts on going down? I think they should go down by impulse so far.

Zet:

I also have the same desire to take part in the club. As a first step, a cheat sheet "Wave counting memo".

Hello. My name is Michael, I'm new to the forum, but I've been an observer since the beginning of the year. I am a fan of wave analysis, although I am 0 in it.

If you do not mind to share, where you can draw information? And with what tool (program) do the calculations?

Thanks to Alexander

AlexB68:

Good afternoon. Michael, I am new to the forum, but I have been an observer since the beginning of the year. I am a fan of wave analysis, although I am a "0" in it.

If you're not inconvenient to share, where can I get the information? And with what tool (program) do the calculation?

Thanks a lot!

There are many programs to determine the wave models and their markup. If you take a program and study it thoroughly, you will get satisfactory results. As for me, I mark out the wave manually, without any software. I use Fibo's extension and the CCI oscillator on a daily TF.

It will not be a problem.

About the information. At present, the most accurate wave guides are branches, but because of the influx of novice wave-makers, with their graphic "crocodiles", the wave guides rarely have interesting options of markings, and people have to wander to different sites or organize "closed circles", where they communicate. When, you will have, the first 10 meters of the RIGHT WAVE LETTERS, it is better, to become a visitor of Prechter's site (Prechter, Prekter). There, a lot of interesting and informative things about waves, but costs money, and it is better, go there already prepared. If, English is a problem for you, it is better not to take up wave studies.

Everything. Of course, IMHO.

ZetM:

Programs for determination of wave models and their markup are many. If we take any program and thoroughly study it, the results of the markup will be satisfactory. As for me, I mark out the wave manually, without any software. I use Fibo extension and CCI oscillator on daily timeframe.

It won't be a problem.

About the information. At present, the most reliable, wave, are branches, which leads Voznykh, but because of the influx of novice wave-makers, with their graphic "kryakozablikami" in branches Voznykh, began rarely exposed, interesting options layouts waves, and people wander on different sites, or organize "closed circles", where and communicate. When, you will have, the first 10 meters of the RIGHT WAVE LETTERS, it is better, to become a visitor of Prechter's site (Prechter, Prekter). There, a lot of interesting and informative things about waves, but costs money, and it is better, go there already prepared. If, English is a problem for you, it is better not to take up wave studies.

Everything. Of course, IMHO.

Thank you for the information. Can you recommend a programme that you think is worthwhile?

AlexB68:

Thank you for the information. Suggest a program in your opinion worthwhile.

Start with the ones you don't have to pay money for and which are known to the forum (it will be difficult, the forum will tell you), as an example, EWA (any version) or Refined Elliot Trader.
Reason: