[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 154

AndrejFX:

говорят даже метла раз в год стреляет ))) - еще есть швабра и грабли, могут стрелять каждый день, в зависимости от градуса наклона. ))

... I'll have a series of profitable trades one day, faith is a powerful thing! :) - Burying a deposit, with faith in the soul and a glint of hope in the eye, is a sacred thing ))))

...I understand the risks, that's why I use small amounts of money - usually $300 - I would use cent accounts, 30000 more rounded amount will last longer. I wonder what is harder to bear, five shots of vodka spilled under the table or a bottle knocked over? There might still be something in the bottle.

In an accessible form? ))

seolink74:
Не пробовали по радуге МТС делать? Вроде условия простые.

all on intuition - in the sense that I take 20 - 40 pips a day - 5 tries total and $1000 -

Minimal profit - 20 pips - $30 - $100 order with leverage

30% a day - of the initial investment I consider a super result - try to make 50 trades in profit of 20 pips -

seolink74:
Very risky trading. And now the main question!!! How many consecutive losing trades on your strategy are there on history...for example, since 2008...

AndrejFX : Usually, if four bets are in deficit, the deposit is gone:

AndrejFX: Usually, if 4 bets are in the red, the deposit is gone. That's how we live :)

seolink74:
It's a very risky trade. And now the big question!!! How many consecutive losing trades are there in your strategy on history...for example since 2008...

Most of them are profitable - that's how I make my money - by taking the minimum from the market -

out of 100 trades 30 with a loss - then comes the doubling of the position and everything pays off with a profit -

My record - in 5 months from 600 dollars to make 3 thousand - and this is real money -

It happens that 1 losing trade sucks the profit of 20 trades - I trade without a stop - but with a take profit -

Take Profit is triggered in a trend 5 times more often than a stop - stops are needed if you are trading against the trend - example EUR GBP = when I was selling not using this system -

I tried to trade beyond one day - but ended up losing - the market is not predictable at all - every day is new in the sense that it does not take into account the previous day - if it were that easy - I would not be closing positions overnight, I wouldn't be looking for a grail and we'd all be very rich - so believe me, there are no miracles - I've tried everything )))) Now I'll figure out the gauntlet, consider the signals - and start setting million-dollar goals - before that I make sure that all methods are for the crowd - so they can lose

IgorM:

......- ZetM, sincerely, he wasn't the only one surprised by the unpredictable upward momentum

Somewhat different, everything is predictable...)) As of today, there are 3 -positions in WA.

. One, headed by Prechter & Co*, Growth from 06 . 06 .The second one, correction is going on, as 2-ndwaveand correction is not over, they mark it by a zigzag model, expecting continuation of decrease .The third one, correction is completed, like a 2-wave, and the price has started to form a new ROST, like a 3-wave, i.e. an impulse is forming now, like a 1-wavein a 3-wave...)))These are the opinions of BA analysts ...)) Which position the price will prefer is a guess, not the merit of the analyst (Prechter, not included, he took an active part in the construction of the BAR rules and it's not for us to judge him)...)) This situation will always be, and this is the power of VA, as, the market does not know how to deal with it, where it will not move, and WILLOWS, already know this option, whatever traces left the price on the chart, they have already measured and classified....))) Therefore, "real traders" work off individual movement patterns and do not add these models in a common wave structure, which is always guessing ...))) If your TS is akin to WA, it is better and more reliable to work out individual patterns, but they, the patterns, start from 200 pipsor more ...))) Under 200 p ips,there are simply no models in forex...)))

ZetM:

Somewhat differently, everything is projected...)) As of today, there are 3 -positions in the VA... The first, headed by Prechter and K*, Growth from 06 . 06 . Thesecond one, correction is going on, as 2-ndwaveand correction is not over, they use zigzag models when estimating the continuation of reduction .The third one, correction is over as a 2-waveand the price has started to form a new ROST, as a3-wave, i.e. an impulse is forming now, as a 1-wavein a 3-wave...))) These are the opinions of BA analysts...)) Which position the price will prefer is a guess, not the merit of the analyst (Prechter, not included, he actively participated in the construction of the BAR rules, and it's not for us to judge him)...)) This situation will always be, and this is the power of BA, because the market does not know how to deal with it, where it will not move, and WILLOWS, already know this option....))) Therefore, "real traders" work out individual movement patterns, and do not add these models in a general wave structure, which is always guessing ...)) If your TS is akin to WA, it is better and more reliable to work out individual patterns, but they, the patterns, start from 200 pipsor more ...))) Under 200 pips, there are simply no patterns in forex ...)))

Waves are a myth - look at the EUR GBP - do not look at the daily chart - the market is riddled with chaos and hamster news - if it worked that way you and I would be making a lot of money - have you read Larry Williams?

Fibonacci. This technique claims to be able to predict where the market will go or pull back based on numerical patterns. A numerical series has the form: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 and so on. Every next number is a sum of previous two. At the same time, going back from 13 to 8 will give a 61.8% correction. I've investigated market reversal points and found out that these supposed support levels of 61.8, 38.0 are meaningless... that in reality the market tends to go down or up to these numbers no more than any other.

Astrology. Frankly, being a sceptical and suspicious person, I have seen some evidence that people are affected by all this to some extent. There's the Bradley model, and yes guys like Arch Crawford have had too many good signals to dismiss the subject entirely. No definite clarity here for me so far.

Support and resistance levels. The main focus is on the fact that the market "bounces back" from previous highs and lows. The idea is that what used to be support (market low) will become resistance if the market drops lower and starts to bounce back. Well... it will... half the time. But no one can say which half!

Cross/note charts/Japanese candlestick charts. They are simply different ways of representing price patterns. I believe that cross-zero charts are just a waste of time... they take time out of the equation. Also, a cross-nought chart on a stock looks exactly like a cross-nought chart of a roulette wheel spin.

Japanese candlestick charts are an art form. I have programmed almost a hundred of their "best models" and found that in most cases these models are useless or do not work as their propagandists claim.

To summarise. There are very few paths to easy and sudden enrichment. I have many friends who use the above methods and use them successfully. How is it possible? Simply, these people are smart, are good traders and use the described methods only as a tool ... there is no mystical formula in this business. Why? Because the market is exposed to a lot of randomness every day. I hope all this helps in your search for what will work for you.

Mixon, in Russian the pronoun "I", except in the case of a prophet or the Son of God, is written with a small letter (unless, of course, the sentence begins with it).

Mathemat:
Mixon, in Russian the pronoun "I", except when a prophet or the Son of God is speaking, is spelled with a small letter (unless, of course, the sentence starts with it).

Why do the English write "I" with a capital letter and "you" with a small one?

Because it is the English, not the Russians. English has its own rules and you write in Russian.

What a beautiful universe it is after all...

Scientists at the University of Portsmouth have created a three-dimensional model of the Universe.

The 2MASS Redshift Survey map took British astronomers 10 years to create. But on it you can see outer space at a distance of 380 million light years from our planet. The map differs from previous maps by showing the Universe as a cluster of galactic "dust".

2MRS will give scientists a chance to admire not only the ethereal beauty, but also to understand the influence of distant space on our galaxy and its movement in relation to the rest of the observable universe.

Reason: