Wave analysis fan club - page 46

Lucifer:

Based on the new dollar data, I have changed the markup and now I have two options.

The second option is as an addition, so as not to rewrite the markup unnecessarily.

I understand it's pointing south again. Well, let's see. Entry number three.

By the way.

I've had people write to me in person about the pips they've earned.

I suggest we leave the topic of how to earn a guaranteed 10 points a day to the gentiles.

We're all solid people here, aren't we?

NikT_58:

By the way.

I suggest we leave the topic of how to earn a guaranteed 10 points a day to the gentiles.

You are completely consistent with your avatar ;)

And the first upside target is at 1.4489, the second at 1.4560. After that, we have to wait for the next figure.

NikT_58:

By the way.

Do they owe you one? (you take the forecasts). 10 pips a day is not bad at all as long as it lasts a few years. (ZuluMaster trades the USD/CAD)

I take it we are publishing our predictions here on our own free will, and when we get the exact price to point the way, we will go from hoarders to oligarchs.

ReziDent:
And the first upside target is at 1.4489, the second at 1.4560. After that, we have to wait for the next figure.

Is it NORTH already ? And the picture?

NikT_58:

Is this the NORTH already ? And the picture?
It's going nowhere again). There was a diverging triangle yesterday. The first target almost worked out and the second one was cancelled (there was a sell figure on the 5 minute TF). Now we have to wait for the pattern again.

For the cancellation of the euro/dollar growth option a breakdown of the trend lines, in red, is necessary. From 1.4481 down, there is a wave, already completed, C or A(C), presumably, in the corrective 2-th, an upward wave is needed, which will finally clarify everything, i.e. if 1.4481 is a C wave in the corrective 2-th, it should go up strongly. Otherwise down to C(C) with a breakdown of the trend lines and cancellation of the upside option.

NikT_58, I was the one who deleted your post. Get out of this thread and don't disturb others.

P.S. There won't be a third warning.

Reason: