Wave analysis fan club - page 33

rensbit:
On the eurik. I agree that there is a correction. BUT after 5 of 5 a trend in the opposite direction starts and you have a correction. In my opinion, wave 5 (green) has not yet started, since your wave 5 of 5 has no relation to the first wave or the third. IMHO.

So you think the 3rd (stretched (green)) wave is forming now?

And at a lower level, the correction in the form of the 4th (red) wave and then the trend in the form of 5 (red) of 3 (green)

I think wave three is over, but a third cycle (momentum + correction) is forming now. Finished forming the momentum and formatting the correction as a fourth wave(here is the layout). All the rules are followed there, where v is the sickest (though only 20 pips larger), and i is the smallest wave, with wave [iii] being larger than wave [i] at the high level. If we assume that wave [v] has already been formed (in the period from 18.04.2011 to 04.05.2011), this wave has no fibo-relationship to waves [i] and [iii], and the relationship should be, plus, in this case, wave iii of [iii] consists of visually visible only three waves, which should also not be. IMHO.

Oh, the thread is coming to life....)))) Finally. First discussions....))))) Colleagues, what are you always looking for a 5-wave? Have you proved that a growth impulse is forming? Why, the alternative that a double zig-zag has been formed as a correction, and now a 3rd wave is forming, is not considered ?

My view, on the local movements of the last three days on the Euro-dollar.

ZetM:

Oh, the thread is coming to life....)))) Finally. First discussions....))))) Colleagues, what are you always looking for a 5-wave? Have you proved that a growth impulse is forming? Why, the alternative that a double zig-zag has formed as a correction, and now a 3-wave is forming, is not considered ?

My view, on the local movements of the last three days on the Euro-dollar.

about the fifth is the other day, at least according to my markup it looks like that

So far, my thoughts are as follows

I think so...

Possible alternative...

IMHO

ZetM:

Нет, не глупость. У Вас, все правильно, на мой взгляд.Мы рассматриваем разные варианты, на разных ТФ. Мой вариант, как окончание (ii)-волны и начало (iii)-волны, где i-волна,есть КЛИН. Мой сценарий локальный, т.е. коррекция закончилась А-В-С (ii)-волны или нет, и точка пробоя, есть тому подтверждение. В Вашем варианте, затронуты более глобальные изменения. ИМХО, конечно.

So far so good,ZetM do you think it will work out to the end?

the forecast from may 25th

is unchanged as of 27th.

I think [b]the wave will end at 1.4380 or 1.4392.(Screenshot here)
Reason: