[Archive! - page 312

granit77:
I usually look for everything here. Mastermind City.
If I'm not mistaken, in-wall wiring according to the Snipas is obligatory in metal pipe (corrugated pipe is possible). Canadians according to their Cods may not do it. Even ours, if there is no need to hand over to the inspector, they do it without a pipe. The main thing is to have considerable reserve in wire cross-section and quality stranding. I try to use copper wire and weld them with carbon electrode from inverter.
And with a proper switchboard, nothing will burn out in a short circuit, only the static thermal overload with insufficient wire cross-section is a problem.

Thank you! I'll read and think about it.

PapaYozh:

The house is brick. 2 floors + basement (called "basement" in the technical passport).

So what the hell metal. A corrugated wire costs pennies. Lighting, too, break it down. That would knock out one fuse, any room could be indirectly lit at the expense of the neighboring. Gas?

PapaYozh:

Fuck it, the post office. It is better to advise (or share a link) as a competent to make wiring of electricity in the home. Do I have to put the wire in the pipes / ducts, or is it enough to just the wall / ceiling mount (pure cladding planned gypsum board / gypsum fiber)?

I want to feed the outlets separately and the lights separately from the switchboard, and to minimise the cost of replacing the wires in case they burn out.

Ducts are preferable. Because it's always the unexpected. You'd need another socket over there, we didn't think of that right away. And with ducts everything is finished without taking the walls apart. Just make sure you have twice as much space in the duct as you have in the wires, so you don't mess about with the bends.

Underneath the drywall you can even throw them by weight, but this is not the right way to do it.

About stranding. If the wiring is correct, there shouldn't be any.

Abzasc:

Channels are always preferable. Because it's always unexpected all of a sudden. There should have been another socket right there, we didn't think of that right away. And with ducts, everything can be finished without taking the walls apart. Just make sure you have twice as much space in the duct as you have in the wires, so you don't mess about with the bends.

Underneath the drywall you can even throw them by weight, but this is not the right way to do it.

About stranding. If the wiring is correct there should be none.

The channels in the house are very dirty.

We fix them to the guide rail or to the wall behind the plasterboard.

screws to hell

PapaYozh:

How many kVA did they give you?

Mischek:
How many kVA have you been given?

So far, 3 phases of 5 kVA, but no more than 3 kVA per phase.

But so far the 'building site' connection.

Mischek:

Gas ?
Gas, but the connection is not finished.

Lucky for our times ))

Mischek:
Lucky for our times ))

Is it about gas?

I took land in a gasified village, the previous owners had sold part of their vegetable garden.

PapaYozh:

is it about gas?

I took land in a gasified village, the previous owners had sold part of their vegetable garden.

Near Peter, on clean land, on the side of the 'village', there's a bribe of 1,000 quid for electricity per kVA, not counting the official payments themselves, the project, poles, etc. work . Gas is a real bummer.

Reason: