From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 87

"thinning out BP" is a hollow exercise.

Олег avtomat:
"thinning BP" is a hollow exercise.

It is clear even to me, an empty-headed man, that he is thinning out the quotes, not the time.

Quotes without time are zero. Do I have to explain it to you, the smartest of our traders in the past?

Vitali Kadel:

I usually lose money not because of waves, SWT-methods or similar theories, but because of trading without stop losses and completely ignoring money management and risk.

absolutely agree

You don't even have to know how to enter the market to make a profit, you just need to know how to manage risk.

stop loss does not necessarily have to kill the order, this is nonsense.

For example, you open a buy trade and the price goes the other way

this is how our stop loss should be 100% extinguished ???????????

// ----

let's assume we do not want to risk more than 10% and our losing order has already added 1% to the risk

so cancel 1% of its volume and go back with the same 0.5% at 0.5% recovery

;)

Alexander_K2:

I want to see the Grail very badly...

You have no idea how.

And it's not even about the money - I earn enough - it's about Mystique and Market Mystery. It's like a living organism, and it's closer not even to physics, but biology.

I love exploring the market, I get a kick out of it.

I plan to study manuscripts of blacksmiths as applied to the market.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Experiment

ratnasambhava, 2021.04.27 22:58

Intelligence is the ability to process information and use it to make judgments and decisions.

Wisdom is the ability to perceive phenomena without distortions and time delays.

Wisdom includes such abilities as intuition, foresight and clairvoyance.

Decisions made with intelligence alone may be wrong for two reasons:

First, an important problem may be that the information on which the chains of reasoning are based is faulty.

Secondly, the information may be received late.

And if the situation is different at the time of making decisions, the decision will also be wrong.

An example of the need to use wisdom in decision making is the process of hiring a new employee.

The candidate provides information about himself in his CV, but the manager never makes a decision based on this information alone.

An employee is only hired after a personal interview in which the manager assesses, based on intuition (wisdom), whether the information provided is correct.

If the manager does not use his wisdom, he and the company can quite easily become a victim of fraud.

On the second issue of intelligence, it makes sense to mention the stock market.

Timeliness of information plays a very important role in deciding when and in which securities to invest in, and since information is always delayed, an investor who makes decisions based on wisdom usually gets a better result than an investor whose actions are based on market information alone.

The greatest challenge to the development of wisdom is contamination of the mind, which makes it impossible to see things as they really are.

Hatred, greed, ignorance, sexual attraction, craving for food, pride, self-deprecation, lust for power, and the desire for satisfaction through the fulfilment of various desires all distort the information received and prevent the assessment of the degree of distortion.

In addition, the information may contain distortions caused by the contamination of the people conveying the information to us.

Thus, it is clear that the more wisdom a person has, the easier it is for him or her to live in this world.

Development of wisdom is equally important for spiritual practice.

With wisdom, one transforms what appears to be bad karma into good karma or does not even come close to what appears to be bad karma as a whole as good karma.

Since the development of wisdom is hindered by impurities, it is necessary to purify the soul, for which the practice of the Four Foundations of Purpose is well suited.

These are Determination, Purposefulness, Reflection and Wise Observation.

I have found you a spiritual guide, a white magician in financial market speculation 😀

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bermuda triangle is "drunk" !

Here's an allowance:

There's been a lot of silence from the instrumentation gentlemen.

It's getting boring already. Make the sine wave or SB cheer us up)).

And the sinusoid on H1 has narrowed to a flat. Probably everyone is chopping dough))))

PapaYozh:

Hold the allowance:

the balance in the triangle converges to absolute zero

the pairs in it go so that after the calculation the numbers converge to 8 decimal places

that's the right answer and nothing else!
От теории к практике. Часть 2
От теории к практике. Часть 2
  • www.mql5.com
Да. Все-таки, ветке быть. Приглашаю в нее всех физиков, математиков, да и, вообще, заинтересованных лиц...

Renat Akhtyamov:

the balance in the triangle converges to absolute zero

the pairs in it go so that after calculation the figures converge to the 8th decimal place

1) A triangle is never completely balanced, so the fluctuations will be insignificant.

2) The cross rate is always calculated from the rates of its constituent currencies to the dollar, so the triangle is stable. I.e. in fact there is no triangle, there are exchange rates to the dollar and a calculated cross.

PapaYozh:

1) A triangle is never completely balanced, so there will be little fluctuation.

2) The exchange rate of the cross is always calculated from the exchange rates of its constituent currencies to the dollar, so the triangle is stable. I.e. in fact, there is no triangle, there are exchange rates to the dollar and a calculated cross.

In short, for two days.

the last 50 deals - these are shorts from the previous days, they closed on the plus side

the beginning of the state (till the 24th) is the way it is going

now let's discuss

1) no, there is zero

2) There is a triangle, it's a real bummer to beat it. But if it succeeds, it is the end of the search, because...

...we end up with a trend system, for which any movement = a trend...

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's the right answer and no more!

there were 10,000 eu and 892.50 dollars sold and 9,344 pounds bought. So, basically, the euro pound has been sold and the futodollar has been bought up a bit.

Reason: