FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1501

vaz:
Greetings! Going out there to be laughed at is a brave thing to do. Change your tactics. Don't show anyone any directions or poses, wait quietly for those who make a mistake with the direction and entrance (in the meantime, write good poems and summon spirits). If the victim messes up, it's time. Google good banter, you can get a second nickname with a monkey with big balls blown by the sea wind, and of course do photoshop ... You'll have the credibility of a mysterious, successful, smart trader. Good lure for refs, surf, subscriptions. Gather and photoshop the dirt on those who at least something to show or tell you and bring these bastards down. Don't care about the subject of the forum, the main thing is that you will seem smart and the rest will be fools. You will never make mistakes because you will not show anything. You will go the way of a true GURU and people will kiss your footprints....
You're the one who's given up hope! Once you've reached photoshop, you can't give up.

vaz:
Greetings! Going out there to be laughed at is a brave thing to do. Change your tactics. Don't show anyone any directions or poses, wait quietly for those who make a mistake with the direction and entrance (in the meantime, write good poems and summon spirits). If the victim messes up, it's time. Google good banter, you can get a second nickname with a monkey with big balls blown by the sea wind and of course engage in photoshop ... You'll have the credibility of a mysterious, successful, smart trader. Good lure for refs, surf, subscriptions. Gather and photoshop some dirt on those who at least something to show or tell you and bring these bastards down. Don't care about the subject of the forum, the main thing is that you will seem smart and the rest will be fools. You will never make mistakes because you will not show anything. You will go the way of the real GURU and the people will kiss your footprints....
We honour HIM anyway! HE taught us how not to when we were small and stupid....

Alexey Busygin:
You're the one who's given up hope! Once you've reached photoshop, you can't give up.
You're a hammerhead.) Afraid someone will find out the secret of your trade? Be surprised, most do, just for some strange reason they don't use it (silly geese).

stranger:
We honour HIM anyway! He taught us how not to do it when we were little and stupid....
Sorry, my typing is bad. I have tears all over my keyboard.....)

vaz:
You're a hammerhead.) Afraid someone will find out the secret of your trade? Be surprised, most do, just for some strange reason they don't use it (silly geese).
Seriously and what is my secret if not a secret?

vaz:
You're a hammerhead.) Afraid someone will find out the secret of your trade? Surprise, most people know, but for some strange reason they don't use it (silly geese).
You are so full of it, Lesha himself does not know how he trades))))

The teacher has come and instructed everyone, that's good, it's time to educate

stranger:
You've got it wrong, Lesha doesn't know how he trades himself))))
I'm just surprised by his question about the secret. He wrote something and immediately deleted it (scared). You have everything open (volumes, futures, options and lift trips), Lesorub is totally transparent, even Yusuf and the future stars of the poetry world have everything in the clear and they do not delete posts. What can be secret in such a huge market except the number of merged accounts (this information will at least feed the trolls, otherwise they are already starving mad).

stranger:
(You are too smart, Lesha does not even know how he trades))))

No, according to the teacher, you have to ask what you understand.

Vaz says that most people know my secret and everything is as clear as a dime. And I ask what is clear and what is the secret!

While Vaz is keeping silent, he is undermining the authority of the teacher and we cannot follow his wisdom.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2015(continued)

vaz, 2015.11.22 07:46

I'm surprised just by his question about the secret. I wrote something and immediately deleted it (scared). You have everything open (volumes, futures, options and lift trips), Lesorub is generally transparent, even Yusuf and future poet stars have everything sorted out and they do not delete posts. What can be secret in such a huge market except the number of merged accounts (this information would at least feed the trolls, because they are already going crazy with hunger).
Are you sure I removed something?

Alexey Busygin:

No, according to the teacher, you have to ask what you understand.

Vaz says that most people know my secret and everything is as clear as a dime. And I ask what is clear and what is the secret!

While Vaz is keeping silent, he is undermining the authority of the teacher and we cannot follow his wisdom.

Are you sure I deleted anything?
Huh... Finish one of the posts with "I have afixed entry......." Don't think anything bad (I don't follow anyone, Tuma taught me how to screen), just saving it wrong for now.

Reason: