EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 963

Mixon777:
What victims ? 13 is a lowe for Ghana - and the forecasts I gave )

Michal, why don't you ever look in your PM? Although, after reading your posts for VICTIMS, I can already imagine your response. Explaining something to someone is probably an affront to self-esteem, isn't it? And about women, you're wrong. You make calculations according to the program, while my girlfriend, without programs and without any indices, enters the market at any place and always with a profit. It's true she cannot explain how she senses the price movement. She receives practically the whole impulse movement with no effort. And she does not care about someone else's opinion. She does not say anything at all about forex trading.

Mixon777:

The pickup guru is back and ready to give a liquidity forecast for the week - our forecast for the 13th has come true with astronomical precision and now hold your breath and watch

I am the almighty! 1111 just please buy the euro-dollar pair on the 19th - I need sacrifices to skim the cream off the cream

Also, don't listen to women - they ruin any serious business.

Thank you - with respect your Michael

Aren't you being a little forward, Michael?

And by the way, your programmatic days are missing or rather it is last year's, because 14.05 - is Saturday, and the week begins on Tuesday - and where is Monday?

You can't be sure of losing your job ))))).

http://gannzilla.livejournal.com/
Files:

Mixon777:

Also, don't listen to women - they ruin any serious business.

Thank you - with respect your Michael

Thank you, now I know that the pest ... otherwise I was a bit confused.

Larisa:

Thank you, now I know it's a pest... I wasn't sure before.

You should introduce yourself in the first post, say hello... Where's Reker? Raker, take your pupil ..... and don't forget to pick up your birth certificate.)
..Matriarchy takes power ....2012)

odiseif:
You mademoiselle should introduce yourself in the first post and say hello... Where is Reker? Raker, accept your pupil ..... and don't forget to pick up your birth certificate ))
..Matriarchy takes power ....2012)

I'm sorry, I was so outraged I forgot all about decorum. Hello, I'm Larissa, I follow your thread because I only trade this pair.

Larisa:

I'm sorry, I was so indignant that I forgot about the rules of decorum. Hello, I'm Larissa, I follow your thread because I only trade this pair.

Go ahead with the forecast screens ..... we have learned to swallow everything ...

odiseif:
I don't know if this is right or wrong, I don't believe in fundamental analysis, so I don't want to post screenshots... ..... we have learned to swallow everything...

No way. I'm a dependant by vocation and a businesswoman.

My prognosis is as follows, I am buying on Monday-Tuesday with targets of 1.43, 1.48. I have been told so, I do not know if it is right or not. I do not use indicators, I do not believe in the Fundamental Analysis, so I will not show them.

odiseif:

Your picture shows a target of 1.4569. I can't see that far, but a day or two and should see 1.4240

Reason: