EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 971

The euro/US dollar pair is now trading at 1.4112. It has recovered from its recent intraday low of 1.4048 as some funds have started to level off their short positions and lock in gains from the recent strength in the US currency, says a senior dealer at a major Tokyo bank. However, this dealer believes that the euro/dollar pair may continue to fall later in the world session amid concerns that the arrest of International Monetary Fund Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn in New York could delay financial assistance to debt-ridden Greece. This dealer notes that there are many stop orders to sell at the 1.4000 level and investors will probably try to enforce them later in the session.

does anyone have any option levels for today?

Sold USD-CHF

Bought EUR-JPY

IDLER:

Should we sell the euro pound?

0.8640 should do it, I think.

A re-close below 1.4066 - fzr on m30 - would confirm the move down on this frame as well. earlier confirmation was on n1 and n4.

mimohodom:
A re-close below 1.4066 - fzr on m30 - would confirm the downside movement on this frame as well. earlier confirmation was on n1 and n4.

I also covered the overnight buy on the eu. On the fence waiting to see what happens to our varmint Domenikushka. Euro pound sold off a bit. I'm waiting for a bump in the buckshot. I'll probably sell it tomorrow, too.

not too late.

What are the prospects? (demo)

Ilap70:

What are the prospects? (demo)

The kangaroo will go for the gold. Such are the prospects.

Achtung, it's about to be resolved...

Who looks at just one chart - you need to see the whole market ! pairs to instrument - futures, metaallions news reports

Reason: