EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 966

Mixon777:

Bums who are waiting for tips on how to find the grail - and then how to use it - I certainly will thank - who will find me this tool - but the hope for this forum is so low that I do not even want to answer in person because of the dull site design

PS / ah yes if the developers of the terminal MT 3,4,5 millionaires - why the forum with such a ping - that the post comments goes in 10 seconds of waiting - chic! must be the cheapest server rental that remains such a bad impression

for 100 will post in 30 minutes ... just say the word ... why are you begging ...))) or the lv cannot be removed from the demo )))

Mixon777:

Bums who are waiting for tips on how to find the grail - and then how to use it - I certainly will thank - who will find me this tool - but the hope for this forum is so low that I do not even want to respond in person because of the dull site design

PS / ah yes if the developers of the terminal MT 3,4,5 millionaires - why the forum with such a ping - that the post comments goes in 10 seconds of waiting - awesome! maybe rent a server is the cheapest that remains such a bad impression

Judge not, lest ye be judged. You forgot that commandment of God. Don't treat people like that and don't think of yourself as God. We have one god and we all walk under him. There's no telling what will happen to you tomorrow. You bring a lot of dirt to this thread. Make up your mind.

Mixon777:

17 high day - 19 low day - that's for Ghana

On the 11th it was a high day in all pairs or markets

No thanks, I have sell orders on AUD USD from the 11th and I have more profit than you could ever dream about today I will close it at 22

So, according to your grandiose forecasts we may go buy since Monday, as I understand... and on the 17th we go to sell and hold a position till the 19th... is it so?

for Monday...

Stoyn:
So, according to your grandiose forecasts we can go buy since Monday, as I understand... and on the 17th we go to sell and hold a position till the 19th... is it so?

If you had sold on the 11th you would have made a profit of 300 pips - 3000 ( 5 digits) on the 13th

I advise you not to go against the trend - better to go sell on the 17th night before the 18th

Did nobody noticed why on the 13th all futures closed with a loss and on the 11th with a profit?

Based on this prediction - I made 250 pips on AUD USD - the whole market is going under it even GBP JPY went high on the 11th and low on the 13th

>>>>>

sidi1 15.05.2011 00:04

I am a mere mortal like you - but I want to understand how this damn mechanism works so I would not have money but the machine itself

I have checked the tools on the dates - it works like clockwork - that is how the banks operate = and for mere mortals give false analysis, rates and other nonsense The world is based on numbers of a high order - and if God created people according to the grail - then we are this grail without any instruction to use it =

You can make millions, you can go down in history - or you can be a mouse - although some people's mouse logic doesn't work either

reading masonic books, yes yes the same ones - people are divided into leaders and the herd herd usually 90% - and the statistics are so precise that works everywhere including how many flies will be this summer if you give 100 pounds of sugar - these flies - but I do not need it, and their strategy how to deceive the herd = and the deception itself is an example to you on the par - if you know the exact date - price then your knowledge is not worth money - but much higher than you imagine

Everything is obvious, you know that it will be warm in summer and cold in winter - not every investor will wait for a year or a month - and the rednecks give it all at once

Science is so powerful now - that people like us know so little about it that we trade on the history of quotes - unfortunately -

it's like driving backwards in a car without a mirror - how can you see the turn if you can not see it in front of you or think on the history of the road - that's how the crowd is tricked - read the banks reports - from our positions go a very big cream if we are wrong

Attach file:
Maximum file size 4 MB (mq4, ex4, mq5, ex5, mqh, mqt, zip, txt). To attach images use , for MQL4 code use , for links use .
Please, follow all rules.

Mixon777

1.Don't talk about what you don't know or don't understand...

2.The formula for the square of nine (if memory serves) is to the point of "high order numbers" )))))))))))))

(sqrt(number)+angle)^2=predicted number

think about why it sometimes works,
but more importantly why it doesn't work...

and finally learn where to skim and where to put
kryzhiki in ganzila ))))

keep on writing like that )))
entertaining and funny read ... cheer you up ...))

I didn't take any dates especially for you, the dates just add up - here's a simple magic square in row 9-

and now the dates are 11 - 13 - 17 - 19.

Let's take the top on the Euro dollar 02.05 and get the result - 03.05 low day - sell - 05.05 bottom - 11 sell - 13 close

If we take detailed information, price = pair's ceiling and bottom - then the results are great - and if it coincides with this square, then numbers 11 - 13 and 17 will work out like a grail - and I also noticed that the market does the past knowing exactly what will happen in the future, support levels - prices and so on

Mixon777 13.05.2011 20:21
-So what victims ? for Ghana 13 is lowe - and predictions I gave )
-Thank you victims who bought on the 13th - you successfully added profit to my account...
-And another thing, don't listen to women - they ruin any serious business
-Babies who are waiting for advice on how to find the grail - and then how to use it ...
-Guys urgently need an indicator that ...

TAKE THAT, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING FOR?

Don't believe, don't fear, don't ask - that law works here too )

Mixon777:

I didn't take any dates especially for you, the dates only add up - here's just a magic square in row 9-.

And why an empty square? At least you could draw something in it)))

Did you add the missing days))))) And why is it so unsymmetrical, what principle is used to paint squares?

Reason: