EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 843

Everybody sees things differently... Somebody (3) is expecting a downward wave (although I think this is nonsense).

It is more likely that either wave (z) or (c) will go there, but that's if down, or else it might be all this bullshit and the eu is aiming for 1.6 =))))

Noterday:
Was charting the weeks today, but stopped at a month.

Look. There is a parallelogram. Amazingly, 3 of its points (graph points of the eura) coincide on the edge of the parallelogram. And in the places where the sides are divided in half. 3 points, out of 4....

the most amazing thing is that in 1994 the eur was not there yet)

EURO replacement ECU(XEU) which is from 1979

rustein:
EURO replacement ECU (XEU) which is from 1979
I'm aware of that, but what he found on the monthly chart is purely coincidental.

most have decided this is nonsense, I suggest this graph be deleted and forgotten, and the author flogged with animal cruelty, and banned for a week! (

Look out for NZD from Monday you can short

By AUD

Most said it was just a coincidence, so we won't flog or ban anyone.) And the drawing is beautiful.

Pipped yesterday for: "The only thing better than a scalp is a forex chief's scalp"

Rekker)))

sanyooooook:
I'm aware of that, but what he found on the monthly chart is pretty much a fluke.

Let's see, let's see :)

Started a demo and if the pattern is correct, we are almost at the very top. The critical level is 1.52-54.

I'll put the pyramid to 0.98 =)