EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 845

I won't post the snake - it's not mine, but here's the full VSA set.
Files:
vsa.zip  92 kb

demark channels

the indicator is not attached??? how do I attach it?

Tantrik:

Demark channels

the indicator is not attached??? how do I attach it?


Post it, it takes a long time to find it at home.

)))

Files:
strangerr:

Post it, it's taking a long time to find it.
It's not attached to the message, so I created an archive and it's not attached.
Tantrik:
it does not attach to the message created the archive and it does not attach


Only zip.

strangerr:

Zip only.

WinRAR - no others
Tantrik:

WinRAR - no others

The default archive type is rar, but you can choose zip, http://imglink.ru/pictures/30-04-11/f35d5029ec4dc591ad2b84939a12eca2.jpg
IgorM:

the default archive type is rar, but you can select zip, https://www.mql4.com/go?http://imglink.ru/pictures/30-04-11/f35d5029ec4dc591ad2b84939a12eca2.jpg
thank you, the post above is attached