EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 492

seolink74:

I am reminded of the anecdote about the doctor who showed "delirium pictures" and asked the patient what he saw... I have the impression that the charts can be turned any way you want and you can see anything you want and each situation is a 50/50 option with its SL and TP.

I don't know if it will go down... and not many people here as well... all think a break up... why not?

Alex_K:
Is the wave correction to 1.38 possible? And from there the continuation of the rise to 1.43? Or if it will go deeply down, then for a long time?
Nah... when the quid will die, we will come back... )))

terentyevdd:

Just at another mt5 site they don't think it will go down... and not many people here either... everyone thinks it's going to go up... why not?

You can go anywhere... But not chaotically chasing the price. Every trader should have a strategy tested on the history with the preponderance of positive trades (the more the better). Adhering to the strategy + MM, everyone will be happy.

seolink74:
You can go anywhere... But not chaotically. Each trader should have a strategy tested on the history with the preponderance of positive trades (the more the better). Adhering to the strategy + MM and there will be happiness for everyone.
It's too early for the history)

terentyevdd:
it's a little early for a story)
Write a strategy advisor and test it...more information to think about

margaret:
As for the extended prospects of the single currency, it should be noted - despite the "hawkish" rhetoric of the ECB functionaries, the fact that the agreement on the increase of the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) has not been reached will not play in favour of the euro. This means that the risk of default on sovereign debt remains at a high level and, consequently, the distrust of the euro increases. Portugal's 10-year government bond yields continued to rise sharply at the beginning of the week and the sovereign crisis in Europe could hit the euro quite hard in the outlook for April and May. The reason for the reversal in EUR/USD may well be the 15th of April when Portugal will have to pay about 9 billion EUR on the national debt. So, the speculators may start betting that by April 15 Portugal will simply have to ask for help from the EU-IMF tandem.

Margaret, you pay so much attention to the debts of the countries being discussed, Greece, Portugal, which is less than 4% of the total EU debt, while there is Italy with an order of magnitude higher figure, there is the interesting country Ukraine.

)))

Made myself an advisor on Bollinger... Found a couple of interesting things... For example, not to enter deals when the channel is narrow... And there are some more ideas... As soon as it is more or less stable, it may be put into commercial operation...

It's about whether to go up or down... it doesn't matter where... go with the strategy

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Hour (H1) 2006.01.02 00:00 - 2011.03.28 23:59 (2006.01.01 - 2011.03.29)

Bars in history33215Ticks simulated65423Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit10000.00

Net profit4020.56Total profit19083.60Total loss-15063.04
Profitability1.27Expected payoff4.73

Absolute drawdown322.06Maximum drawdown1488.76 (12.22%)Relative drawdown12.22% (1488.76)

Total trades850Short positions (% win)356 (52.81%)Long positions (% win)494 (58.10%)

Profitable trades (% of all)475 (55.88%)Loss trades (% of all)375 (44.12%)
Largestprofitable deal474.62losing deal-149.02
Averageprofitable deal40.18losing trade-40.17
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)18 (1093.86)Continuous losses (loss)10 (-487.56)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)1093.86 (18)Continuous loss (number of losses)-642.04 (8)
Averagecontinuous winnings3continuous loss2

seolink74:
Write a strategy advisor and test it...more information to think about
I would love to learn how to do it...

RekkeR:

Margaret, you pay so much attention to the debt of the countries you are muscling in on, Greece, Portugal, which is less than 4% of the total EU debt, and there is Italy with an order of magnitude higher figure, there is the interesting country Ukraine.

)))

Just a second...:

Current Eurozone country ratings

Country S&P Fitch Moody's

Portugal BBB- (N.B.) A- (pending downward revision) A3 (N.B.)
Ireland A- (prudent negligible)BBB+ (stable) Baa1(negligible)
Italy A+ (Stab.) AA- (Stab.) Aa2 (Stab.)
Greece BB-(pr. neg.)BB+(neg.) B1(neg.)
Spain AA- (n.d.) AA+ (n.d.) Aa2 (n.d.)
Austria AAA(sta.) AAA(sta.) Aaa(sta.)
Belgium AA+(neg.) AA+(sta1) Aa1(sta1)
Finland AAA(sta.) AAA(sta.) Aaa(sta.)
Germany AAA(sta.) AAA(sta.) Aaa(sta.)
France AAA(sta.) AAA(sta.) Aaa(sta.)

Netherlands AAA(std) AAA(std) Aaa(std)

But I don't see Ukraine on this list....

terentyevdd:
I wish I could learn how to do it more...

Yes, learning... That's the most important thing... Here's a source of inspiration for you

For example, there was a general idea... I added conditions to filter out unprofitable trades after analyzing the original strategy

Reason: