EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 483

If it gets above 14072, we will go up at least to 14121

Is it a divergence? Can we consider an upward hike, or in the current economic situation of Aussie support all options on the pair are strictly down?

a divergence does not always indicate a change in trend - at best it is a correction

Thank you!

I don't like the eu, the tops and bottoms are consistently down in this latest tail down.

long time no visit...i don't see stranger, margo or tantrik....

ran away from the floodism))))

rigc:

run away from the flooding))))

that's for sure... there's no proper discussion! it's all a clusterfuck... we're flooded by the mt5 forum... "No, I think we've fucked up our radio" - quote from the movie "Radio Day". Where are the moderators?

Summer:

Come on, man, break it up already.

A stochastic with parameters 3 3 3 should only be used in a flat situation.

Fartowiy 24.03.2011 22:08
margaret:
Agreed. Germany benefits from an expensive euro... Germany is the main helmsman... but for some reason there is no word on the German elections, which I believe are due this weekend...and if Merkel flies, the eu will fly harder than from the downgrades of the peripheral Eurozone countries...

Germany is holding regional elections this weekend. There will be no such move.

In Asia, the euro moved to the low of $1.4021, breaking Friday's low of the New York session, as the single currency came under pressure on news of the results of German upper house elections as Merkel's ruling coalition was defeated in two federal states.

Reason: