EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 482

Who trades like that... No MM or risk management...

Where can I read more about it?

Dimka-novitsek:

Who trades like that... No MM or risk management...

Where can I read more about it?


And you earn/loss no more than 1% of your deposit per day, and everything will be fine....
Positions with Aussie in denominator closed with 28 and 50$profit, sell eurdollar +18.
TEXX:

And you make/lose no more than 1% of your deposit per day and you'll be fine....


Boring...

But of course I get it.

[Deleted]
Until the end of April it will be sideways, from 1.39 to 1.42 either south or north, TF (D1) will take its time.

OlegTs, how does a simple graph from you become so weighty (1.2 mb), others fit into half a hundred kilobytes.

Have pity on those who read the forum from their mobiles.

yuripk:

OlegTs, how does a simple graph from you become so weighty (1.2 mb), others fit into half a hundred kilobytes.

Have pity on those who read the forum from their mobiles.

Forgive me for God's sake! I'll make it easy...
[Deleted]

What a spread, just creepy

[Deleted]

Either that or some other way


Come on, man, break it up already.