Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 22

Forecast for the next week EUR-USD

According to the daily chart a pullback is possible at the beginning of the week and if it holds above 1.43,35 the growth will continue. Below 1.43, the correction might fall below 1.41. I suppose selling is possible below 1.41, with targets at 1.40, 1.39. Buying is difficult to consider from the current levels. May try to buy on a pullback, or after the continuation of the growth already above 1.4335 targets will be 1.44,30 1.4535, further to 1.50

ZetM:

Sorry, German only vocabulary orally....))))
Yes, I too am looking at a downward movement on the chart to 1.39. But with a breach of 1.4075 and a fixation below 1.4075-1.4050

ZetM:

Only downwards. If I read the traces correctly on the chart, the correction has ended as a flat, i.e. not deep and down will go with renewed vigour.
The H4 divergence may not have worked out yet. Although, the MAGD has broken through the 0 level. We shall see the opening price and the Asian ones. We might be able to make more confident assumptions there.

Fartowiy:
Yes, I too am looking at a downward move towards 1.39 on the chart. But with a breakdown of 1.4075 and a fixation below 1.4075-1.4050.

With all due respect, but I look at the market differently. For me support-resistance does not exist. There is, the structure of the wave (traces), if, correctly read, i.e. to put the traces-letters drawn by the price into syllables, you can read the words UP-DOWN....))))

ZetM:

Only downwards. If I read the traces correctly on the chart, the correction has ended as a flat, i.e. not deep and down will go with renewed vigour.
Mikhail, if it is not difficult - put your comment on my picture. Which correction?

tara:
Michael, if you don't mind - overlay your comment on my drawing. Which correction?

tara:
Michael, if it is not difficult - put your commentary on my chart. Which correction?

Hello! Where is the promised discussion of the indicator....)))) Long you have the holidays....))))

On different TFs, it looks different. Therefore, a lot of charts.

Of course IMHO....))))) Could have lied....)))))

on the weekly chart The bulls are getting weaker, the bears are attacking,

ZetM:

Thank you.

As usual, it's different, but very similar.

It's confirmed on the daily. Tomorrow I will make a forecast on the lunar indicator.
Reason: