First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 24

TheVilkas >>:

влиятельностью

Influence on what? :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

No shamanism. You have already had one person tell you where to dig. Many here have listened to everything and are asking again "where to dig?", "what to dig with?" etc. I just said "dig, darlings, with a shovel".

I only wrote here because I realised I wasn't the only one who saw it. Also because it is very strange for me to see intelligent educated people in a "sandbox, making mud pies" (I mean the whole "trends" thread). A useful outburst caused - good. Worthy people will understand. I do not want to tell all - too many of those who "know everything" (yep, and at the same time are doomed to trample on the demo or micro-money).

Damn, why do I always miss everything... As they say one has to be in the right place at the right time....

Magnatis писал(а) >>

No shamanism. You have already had one person tell you where to dig. Many here have listened to everything and are asking again "where to dig?", "what to dig with?" etc. I just said "dig, darlings, with a shovel".

I only wrote here because I realised I wasn't the only one who saw it. Also because it is very strange for me to see intelligent educated people in a "sandbox, making mud pies" (I mean the whole "trends" thread). A useful outburst caused - good. Worthy people will understand. I don't want to tell everyone - there are too many who "know it all" (yep, and yet are doomed to trample on demo or micro money).

I take it the answer is YES? That is, yes I can tell?

Dserg >>:

Народ, не кормите тролля :)

Yes, discuss trends :)

ChachaGames >>:

Я так понимаю ответ ДА? Т.е. ДА МОГУ ПРЕДСКАЗАТЬ?

Well, how... Since the market is a deterministic system, in theory, yes. In practice, there are too many factors, so the model cannot be embraced. The question is not "can or cannot be predicted", but "should it be done".

Grand >>:

Блин почему я всегда все пропускаю... Как говорится нужно быть в нужном месте и в нужное время....

"There's enough success for everyone". There are no latecomers here :) It is within your power to understand the principle of profitable trading. Especially here, where you have the advantage of programming. Everything can be algorithmised and tested.

Mathemat >>:

И как же эту совокупность выявить, если мы практически ничего не знаем о том, как они генерируются?

Mat, "You owe me money, today and so much" is a working situation, not you specifically.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

"There's enough success for everyone". There are no latecomers here :) It is within your power to understand the principle of profitable trading. Especially here, where you have the advantage of programming. Everything can be algorithmized and verified.

The question is about profitable trading, because there is no question about programming. Most of the people here have developed something.

lines, bars, candles... what are you looking at?

Oh crap... I'm not asking what kind of system you have and how to use it, I trade very profitably even without your system, it's just that if you are ready to talk about it (you already do, by the way), and you make such serious statements, and I am interested in broadening my horizons, you can answer normally! Ideally yes/no.

1. I asked you if you can predict further developments thanks to your method?

If the answer to the first question is no, then:

2. Does your method allow you to use any development to your advantage?

Just yes or no?

Reason: