create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 17

Can someone explain - so where will the price go in this example ? Specifically interval 1001,.....1010.

yosuf:

the price as well and what you say

If indicator directions give +, are predicted values the values of the highest indicator?

If the directions of the indicators give -, then the predicted values are the values of the lowest indicator?

Is this correct?

vasya_vasya:

I see, so you can't do anything yourself without the indicator, then it's a question of adjusting the parameters and the algorithm of the indicator.

In other words, you don't know the forecast, you only know the indicator code and you have tried for 18 pages to mislead everyone that you have a forecast.

Vasily, if I were a moderator, I would have you banned for a week. Why did you start a provocative harassment? What do you want?

You only get in the way of figuring out what's what here.

vasya_vasya:....I think it's right that you're not an admin....
I agree.

vasya_vasya:

What do you mean, you did? Wow. I'm helping him understand what the author is suggesting. I'm teaching him how to use e-mail. I'm teaching him how to save files properly. I create charts out of them. I do everything so the grail-wielding author doesn't have to work too hard.

Turns out he's got nothing, and after that I'm guilty, too. I think it's right that you're not an admin.

And completely advertising flub recommended to tear down.

I think that if the author really writes an article, it will take a very long time to be moderated.

Explain to me where he's "misleading" someone.

If you wanted to understand what he has - would have asked clarifying questions. Like "how to interpret the indicator correctly". Or something like that.

Instead you make offensive statements for some reason (or at least on the verge of it).

What's the point? If you don't like it, don't eat it. And it's interesting, so deal with it. If you find out it's rubbish, throw it away and don't come to the thread again. Why bother the author? What's the point?

vasya_vasya:

What do you mean, you did? Wow. I'm helping him understand what the author is suggesting. I'm teaching him how to use e-mail. I'm teaching him how to save files properly. I create charts out of them. I do everything so the grail-wielding author doesn't have to work too hard.

Turns out he's got nothing, and after that I'm guilty, too. I think it's right that you're not an admin.

And the entire ad bulletin board should be taken down.

I think that if the author really writes an article, it will take a very long time to be moderated.

Enough of this criticism. If you can't get into it, it's nobody's fault.

-------

So. How I interpret Yusuf's numbers.

In the next 13 points the price will be between 0.41014 and 0.41003. Predominantly, the price will be characterised by a P1 distribution. But the market does not behave, at this data point, sufficiently predictable, so we refuse to enter.

P.s. Gentlemen, let's not have childish flooding... I beg of you. If you can not write - better not write.

vasya_vasya:

He himself admitted that the forecast is the values of the indicators, and there are three of them. He does not want to know what stop loss and take profit are. He does not have a clear algorithm for entering the market.

Well, what's surprising, beginners often don't understand, don't know the terms. And if you have an impulsive character, it is even more difficult. And everyone has different logic. It is necessary to divide them into simple tasks, step by step. Understand where the author has a forecast; understand what forecast; for how long; when it may change, etc. If it turns out that some term he does not understand as you do - discuss this issue. And so on. And you go right ahead with the algorithms, the stops...

vasya_vasya:

1. I'm not the one who's interfering, the author is confusing things on purpose.

2. Try to build something from the data he quotes without using macros.

And he himself admitted that the forecast is indicator values, and there are three of them.

4. He doesn't want to know what a stop loss and take profit are. He does not have a clear algorithm for entering the market.

1. you're twisting things around. I don't see that on purpose. D, confusingly explains it (to my taste). However, I don't see the intent to confuse. Although I have a developed flair for the matter. Quite.

2. I can't build. I haven't figured it out yet (and neither have you). Well, you have to ask, not attack. It seems that the author somehow knows how to interpret and even thinks it is not difficult.

3. He did not "confess". For he didn't hide anything. He is just explaining it vaguely. Maybe Russian isn't his first language.

4. What the fuck does a stop loss have to do with it? It's a fucking provocation. You're gonna have to make your own stops and entry algorithms. He wasn't hired.

vasya_vasya:

I asked him a question about what algorithm to use to open a trade. This is the easiest and most valuable question. There is no confusion here.

Was he able to answer it? Or did he try to answer it?

What is the point of further discussion if he says he won't answer it?

What difference does it make what algorithm is there if you cannot trade on it?

Vasily, stop wasting your time! What the hell kind of deal opening?

Have you read Yusuf's article? Do you have any idea what he is talking about?

For such stupidity and provocation MetaDriver is indeed right, to the ban for a week.

on page 18, my gut told me I should have cut in and called a "time-out". better late.

In most cases, the wording for an "unspecified person" saves us from personally accusing someone of something. such wording not only allows us NOT to address someone directly, but allows us to pay attention first and foremost to the Gist.

Reason: