Chandelier - page 8

JonKatana:

This is the so-called "false entry". Unlike other systems, in Candelabra it very often brings profits.

Such a picture can even explain the "paradox" of how both traders, who entered simultaneously in different directions and without stops, will make a profit.

And both will think they are right...)

JonKatana:
The statistics is in the first post of the thread.

Not found. It only describes a single case of manual checking.

P. S: A manual check on EURUSD over the last 110 days resulted in +2400 pips profit with a maximum continuous drawdown of about 350 pips.

That's all. Doesn't qualify as a statistic.

MetaDriver:

I couldn't find it. It only describes an isolated case of manual inspection.

That's it. It doesn't look like a statistic.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38601/page6

I liked this TS very much. Very simple signal to set an order.

What is the best way to calculate the lot, e.g. for a $1000 deposit, considering the above-mentioned drawdown?

Should I increase the lot as the deposit grows?

You have to. Otherwise, the profit will be small, and most of the deposit will lie dead weight. For example, if according to the results of running on historical data, the maximum drawdown in any TS was 20% - the lot is selected incorrectly and 80% of your capital is not working - you can withdraw it almost entirely (leaving money for deposits), and nothing will change for the TS.

American traders tend to use as much capital as possible - up to 70-80%. This brings a quick profit and allows you to change the lot in a "pulsating" rhythm - first, the largest lot, in the case of winning - reducing the lot and trading a less risky volume, because for the client has already earned his interest on the contract.

There is an even more efficient volume building scheme, the so-called "rocket". You choose how many points of drawdown you are willing to allow before the deposit is completely zeroed out - for example, 1,000. And then you start trading. Upon reaching the limit of shifting to the next volume, you increase a lot and then wait for either zero volume, or increase of your deposit until it is possible to switch to the next volume. In case of any drawdowns, the lot is not reduced - the previous volumes are "shot off" like stages in a rocket.

For example, for EURUSD, 1:500 leverage take a drawdown of about 1000 points. The value of 1 pip is 2.94 roubles. Thus, taking a step of 3000 roubles for simplicity of calculation, we can open an order (margin 80 roubles) with a drawdown to (3000 - 80) / 2.94 = 993 points. We start trading with an initial lot of 0.01 and a deposit of 3000 roubles. Upon reaching 6000 rubles, we increase the lot size to 0.02, and do not decrease it further. Having increased the deposit up to 9000, we switch the lot to 0.03 and so on.

JonKatana:

There is an even more effective scheme to build up volumes, the so-called "rocket".

I have a lot of experience with this kind of strategy, but I do not want to be an astronaut in this rocket because trading results can be in a vacuum, and the rocket itself will become the property of the DC ;)

mr. the topicstarter develop plz strategy the basis of which will be time spent in the market, according to my research, if you reduce the time spent in the market profit order to a certain limit, the strategy has a positive dynamic, and if over sitting a profit, then we get a loss instead of profit - the calculation of TP is very difficult, often TP is a fitting, I hope that by using time intervals will be created a win-win TS ;)

SZZY: you have a talent for complicated strategies, I do not have that gift. Я ;)

JonKatana:

It's a must. Otherwise, the profit will be small, and most of the deposit will lie dead weight. For example, if according to the results of running on historical data, the maximum drawdown in any TS was 20% - the lot is selected incorrectly and 80% of your capital is not working - you can withdraw it almost entirely (leaving money for deposits), and nothing will change for the TS.

American traders tend to use as much capital as possible - up to 70-80%. This brings a quick profit and allows you to change the lot in a "pulsating" rhythm - first, the largest lot, in the case of winning - reducing the lot and trading a less risky volume, because for the client has already earned his interest on the contract.

There is an even more efficient volume building scheme, the so-called "rocket". You choose how many points of drawdown you are willing to allow before the deposit is completely zeroed out - for example, 1,000. And then you start trading. Upon reaching the limit of shifting to the next volume, you increase a lot and then wait for either zero volume, or increase of your deposit until it is possible to switch to the next volume. In case of any drawdowns, the lot is not reduced - the previous volumes are "shot off" like stages in a rocket.

For example, for EURUSD, 1:500 leverage take a drawdown of about 1000 points. The value of 1 pip is 2.94 roubles. Thus, taking a step of 3000 roubles for simplicity of calculation, we can open an order (margin 80 roubles) with a drawdown to (3000 - 80) / 2.94 = 993 points. We start trading with an initial lot of 0.01 and a deposit of 3000 roubles. Upon reaching 6000 rubles, we increase the lot size to 0.02, and do not decrease it further. Having increased the deposit up to 9000, we switch the lot to 0.03 and so on.

Dangerous man is John-Katala.

And the main mass is being conducted, what a branch with his breakthrough martingale - an avalanche is worth.

Of course, that's the way to trade - use 70-80% of your deposit, trade for five minutes and deposit more,

That's right, why bother stalling?

100% - our john katala agent of the dc.

more:

100% - our John-Katala DC agent.

I'm not sure, but it's similar. I smelled a similar thing in the avalanche thread. His systems are too wasteful.

Because of the gap after the weekend I tried to remove Monday trading. It made +2520 points in 113 days and +3160 points in 91 days without Monday's trade (testing period is the same, the number of days has decreased due to cancellation of Mondays). A bit later I will provide statistics with reverse (opposite to Friday's) orders on Mondays.

more:

100% - our John-Katala is a DC agent.

What does DC even pay? If it's 1K a month, then you can use John's rocket - it's free! ))))))))

JonKatana, I asked you above to develop a new strategy, if you do not mind, then multicurrency Manova lock is also interesting ;)

Reason: