Chandelier - page 11

Mona add :

if(DayOfWeek()==1||DayOfWeek()==5)

return(0);

And mona says: if you regularly withdraw profit, then even with infrequent losses you may remain in the total profit (which is true for any expert)

Actually it is a very risky strategy... ( a few reciprocal counter candles and the deposit flew away ... )

error correction in modification : insert OrdersTotal()>0 in modification

Setting : Stop Loss - if 0 then stops at high and low of previous candlestick... if 1 then stops at open positions...

If it's more than 1, then it's in pips from the open price...

Trailing & Revenues: Trailing =2 is a close-out at twice the drawdown of max equity... 3 is a third... 4 is a quarter of the max equity etc. =.... Returns in abstract units (calculated using equity lines on the chart) trawl starts working (i.e., closing) when equity is not less than return...

The equity share is the lot calculated as a share of available funds...if = 0, then the fixed lot that is prescribed...

if trawl = 0, it is disabled... If the trawl = 0, then it is disabled... You can set the necessary amount of equity, when reached, it will close everything and will not trade any more... ...and every day if there is no position (when it closes) then a new number will be added to it based on the balance reached ... for example add 10 - 20% to the balance ...

another option with the delays
Files:
kandebober.mq4  12 kb

atik:
another option with the delays
Could you please write this EA for 4 digits. Regards

glasha:
Could you please write this EA for 4 digits. Regards
For 4 Signs it works, pips should be 10 times smaller ...( yield and pendent distance )

In tester settings dohod=100 expertion=3 dist=5.

With these settings the log says OrderSend error 3

I've got it all figured out.

glasha:
All understood, expertion does not need to be touched.
It is the lifetime of a pending order in min. (by the way, the income is in abstract units, i.e. in pips for drawing trawl lines on a chart... so it might not have to be reduced 10 times at 4 digits... in general we have to try and test it! )

atik:

Mona add :

if(DayOfWeek()==1||DayOfWeek()==5)

return(0);

And mona says: if you regularly withdraw profit, then even with infrequent drawdowns it is possible to stay in the total profits (which is true for any expert)

Thanks again for the great Expert Advisor.

It is interesting to test it on real and on history.

Very interesting option JonKatana on Monday.

Could you add this checkbox in expert settings?

To increase profitability, you can open a double volume order the next day after closing an order in deficit. If an order of double volume closes with a loss, you can open the next order of tripled (in relation to the initial) volume. Regardless of the result of the tripled volume closure, the next order is opened with the initial (single) volume. If the doubled order closes with a profit, the volume of the next order is immediately reset to the initial one.

This method significantly increases the profit (for example, over the last 150 days on EURUSD from +4500 to +6700 points), but the maximum consequent drawdown also increases (over the same period from 400 to 700 points).

A single volume increase followed by a rollback to the initial volume, as well as an unlimited volume increase with a rollback to the initial volume at the first profitable close, are unprofitable, because they have worse total profit margins with larger drawdowns.

JonKatana:

To increase profitability, you can open a double volume order the next day after closing an order in deficit. If an order of double volume closes with a loss, you can open the next order of tripled (in relation to the initial volume) volume.

No, no, listen! I have an idea! And if the order is truncated, then the profit will be even greater!

Just don't tell anyone the secret.

I'm sure it's Friday.

Reason: