Catching a reversal or correction - page 23

It seems to me, or rather I'm even sure that the topic is not much of a development because there is no feather in it :o) There's no drive. I have stereotypes made by advertising stuff and personal desires to get money as quickly as possible and most importantly without much effort... I just need to dig out the pattern that will take me and all my relatives to a private island. In this case, the medium term, it would not even make much sense to automate it, so it's quiet...

I suggest that we continue for now, especially the rules are not violated. Personal mail and Skype will not be canceled for a couple of weeks anyway :o) As for the markets, I hope they will not close them because of the shifted axis...

I may try an old foolproof and simple way.МА МА (but don't laugh) simplebodies - two pieces. Periods - 1 (one), shift - 0 (zero). One for highs, another for loys. The simplest rusty ancient bicycle, but it works.

If you look carefully at any chart plotted in this way and look for MA crossings up or down, you will most likely realize that the vast majority of 123 signals are correct and, characteristically, there are practically no contrary ones. That is, if we consider the first signal from crossing the ranges as potentially useful, we will most likely get some kind of phantom success. It's also called a high/low activator...Ancient thing :o) My drawing is of course idealistic, but purely to clarify the situation.

Gerasimm:

I'm actively panting about the filter.You could try the old faithful to stupidly simple method.MA (don't laugh) simples - two pieces. Periods - 1 (one), shift - 0 (zero). One on hays, the other on loys. The simplest rusty, ancient bike, but it works.

MAs with a period of 1 are not MAs any more... It's the price. So there's nothing to laugh about, but it's worth thinking about. The only question is: how many bars should we take into account when searching for the breakdown of Khai and Low? You can see it with the eyes, but how to explain to the program that it should not take data of one week ago in calculations. Again, if we explicitly limit the maximum number of bars allowed for taking into account the probability of breakdown, then one bar may be insufficient - and the signal was good. Or vice versa - one extra bar may turn out to be completely unnecessary, and it has already been taken into account... And, as it seems to me - the method is good for making a decision to fill by trend when there is an open position and it is already in a hopeless plus... Then you can open additional positions when crossing subsequent Highs and Lows, and only in the direction of the open profitable position. I will try to use the Expert Advisor, which I made at the request of one forum member, but it (Expert Advisor), as I expected, is not very happy with its work, although the MO is about 16.

artmedia70 - The only question is: how many bars should we take into account when searching for breakdowns of Hay and Low? You can see it with your eyes, but how do I explain to the program that we shouldn't take into account data that is not...

Yes the closing price of the first bar at which the ranges are crossed.There are conditions - wait for the signal.

Gerasimm:
Well, it's moving, big respect). At the same time let's think about the main filter. Here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=44216 is a ready trading system, but in fact only one indicator called Qualitative Quantitative Estimation Indicator (QQEA) deserves attention.But QQEA (keep in mind that not balls on the chart, namely the indicator in a separate window) is not hopeless and in principle it is possible to attach such a mechanism for orientation in space.
There is a system Sonic http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792, also with QQE. It is used in version 3 together with TRO Tunnel Dragon. Looked at the chart, they are interchangeable. The inputs aren't bad, but you have to work with the outputs.
Files:

I'm posting version 1.2,- added ability to recognize patterns (not necessarily 1-2-3), respectively, increased number of settings.

Imho, it's time to run the program and give maximum comments (remarks, suggestions), somehow:

1. Rules for recognising a pattern (whether to cancel it if point 3 moves out of the 1-2 range, etc.), suggestions for setting SL and TP values (usually SL is set at point 1, while TP is based on expectation of price movement from point 3 equal to the height of the pattern).

2. Applicability to different currency pairs, TFs and reasonable settings of "wings" sizes of senior and junior fractals.

3. Appropriateness of application of fractals on High/Low, or on Close for senior and junior fractals, and also use of "strict" (monotonous) and "not strict" "wings" of fractals.

4. The possibility of using other patterns for entry/exit.

5. Suggestions for implementing the indicator: improving the code and interface, etc.

... ... ...

I think in the coming days to build an emulator of trading operations, after which we can begin to improve the TS. At the same time I will respond to comments and suggestions.

rulabs:
There is such a system Sonic http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792, also with QQE. It uses the third version together with TRO Tunnel Dragon. Looked at the chart, they are interchangeable. The inputs are not bad, but you have to work with the outputs.

I'm not angry, I just don't want them to go into unrealistic debates for years :o)... I still want to live. Dragon is not particularly different from a simple set of EMAs.I don't think so, it's not so different from the Dragons. In this case, both Dragons and sets of muwings with a period of 50 (three high-, low and mid-price moves).

Gerasimm:

I am not angry, I just don't want them to go into unrealistic debates for years :o)... I still want to live.I don't want them to go on unrealistic debates for years and I'd like to live. I'd like to live. Dragon is not much different from a simple set of EMAs, in this case both Dragon and a set of muwings with a period of 50.)

Then screw him :)))

tara:

... ... ...

I expect to build a trading emulator in the next few days, after which the TS can be straightened out. I will be responding to comments and suggestions along the way.

I am using the emulator ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1425 ) for a long time, I have no problems with it, Tarabanov's softfractals is racing very good. :o) tara - respect, digging the ground :o)

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

tara:

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

What are those horizontal lines? I keep asking. Dotted and solid lines. What are the conditions for them ?
Reason: