Looking for an indicator (advisor, script) - page 8

sergeev:

Looking for an indicator for stop lights!

26994 05.10.2011 11:32

Looking for a stop indicator!

The point is, I was calculating the market exit points by calculating the nested parameters of things like trawl, breakeven and other things.

The thing is, I've written an Expert Advisor (bug removed, I'll post it here...), which can work with "custom" indicators... and I would like to insert a stop in it as a separate indicator.

Well, one that puts in the parameters "Breakeven", "trawl", "market reversal" etc.; and in return, the indicator returns exit points.

Nowadays they make such things as separate EAs, but "I want" an indicator.

Thanks for putting it in here. It's nice to see someone putting it all together.

26994:

thanks for pushing it in here. It's nice to see someone putting it all together.

Whoa!

It's not "looking," it's "looking"! Because I missed it (75% chance)

Detailed report

iontrader 06.10.2011 18:19
Please tell me the script with which you can get a detailed tester report. For example, the income for each month, day and so on.

Please advise script

Aleksandr_P 20.10.2011 16:57

I need a script to open 2 orders at once, one to buy, the second to sell (locked orders) with the required lot, stoploss and takeprofit. At closing on stop or on profit of both orders we will open one more pair at the closing price of the last one with the same specified stop, profit and lot. This will continue until you delete the script from the chart.

Maybe somebody has already met such a script or can write one, if it is not too difficult?

Looking for an EA that opens an order when the price crosses a trend line)

If anyone has seen / knows, please advise me)))

Thank you)

Please give me a trailing/stop loss script on Heiken Ashi candlesticks.

Need help

Help, please.

I need an EA which works with one MA (period and type of MA are not important). The essence of the EA is to compare the value of MA relative to the opening candle with the value of MA of the previous candle relative to the previous candle. For example, if at time "-1" the MA was higher than the opening price of the candle, and at time "0" it went lower, the EA will open a buy trade. Of course, I didn't explain it very well, but I cannot explain it better. Maybe, someone has seen something similar.

Thank you in advance.

Standard Moving Averages Expert Advisor

I am looking for an indicator which would output a signal when approaching a given price level. I am looking for an indicator which outputs a signal when the price approaches a given level. I attach an indicator that displays a signal in a separate window, but it has no tool description and to trade with multiple tools is not very convenient. If there is such an indicator or it can be rewritten. I have no idea where to find such an indicator.
Files:

Looking for an EA which measures the range daily with an explicit indication of the start and end time of the range and places stop orders to break the range. When one is triggered, the second one is removed. Thanks.
Reason: