[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 263

strangerr:

Well, what's the practical use of fortune-telling? You need to be here and now, not guessing and waiting.

You have to organise what you can see.

You don't see it - it's waiting for you.

strangerr:

Well, what's the practical use of fortune-telling? You need to be here and now, not guessing and waiting.

What you see is what you have to organise.

They banned that albatross tanker...

Ishim:
Don't see it - there's a boo waiting for you

I don't care about that much, you can't get one simple thing straight - the market will be there tomorrow and so don't get ahead of the engine, don't catch up either. As the saying goes: "Late for the train - don't... hurry up")))

strangerr:

I don't care much about that, you can't grasp one simple thing - the market will be there tomorrow and so you don't have to run ahead of the locomotive, catch up too. As the saying goes: "Late for the train - don't... hurry up")))

euras target 2470... inflection point... too much drawing...

strangerr:

I don't care much about it, you can't grasp one simple thing - the market will be there tomorrow and so you don't have to run ahead of the locomotive, catch up too. As the saying goes: "Late for the train - don't... hurry up")))

here with the last warrant, I think timing is better - sat down and went (coupe, electric train - steam locomotives in the past) imagined what a beard you would have after a steam locomotive, especially riding on the footplate. That is why I am asking for a script!

RekkeR:

open for example: now sell has a TP !!! (I specify it in the order settings) but there is no SL and there is a buy stop order instead of SL. So these two orders should be linked by a script and when a Sell order triggers TP (Sell is closed), there is a Buy Stop and it should be removed! And when buy stop triggers, a lock will be opened and TP should be removed. Can you write it?

artikul, what are the parameters of the car...

Are you kidding me? all manually what advisor - one pair of orders to put in the script - by the script closing conditions - one order closed the second order is removed by the script. When you open a buy stop the pending order becomes a working order! The script reacts by modifying the first order - it removes the TP and returns zero. There is no setting.

All gone - business - replaced the buy stop with a 5pp loss.

strangerr:

What you see is what you have to organise.

What makes you think it is fortune-telling? It is a naked chart trading system, the algorithm of which only I know. I might as well say that your entries are guessing. Besides, I've clearly written where the entry is. As for the stops, they have to be 50 pips, because after passing this stop you have nothing in the direction of the profit. It's strange, they say it as if the system was invented by me yesterday and I started to test it out of nothing to do. Or have you created a club of soap gurus here? In general, I have laid out my input. here are the comments end.