[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 22

granit77:
How is your logic? Have you come to ask for help, or are you already advanced? Can you feel the difference?
And in essence: You're the fifth person trying to explain that the question needs to be formulated more specifically to be able to give a specific answer.

Colleagues, help! One EA may be co-opted with another and add some values!

-They were my words! There is a specific appeal! Just need a pro to say "Yes, I will help you" and I would put the whole point and my EAs!

Forget it! Thanks for your help !

Ereke:

Colleagues, help! One EA may be co-opted with another and add some values!

-They were my words! There is a specific appeal! Just need a pro to say HELP! And I would have laid out the whole point and my EAs!

Never mind ! Thanks for your help !

Rightly passed. If this is a specific address, I am Grand Master of the Order of the Rosenkreuzers.

Roman.:

This is how you can organise conditions in the code for the closing price (say a white candle) to break a fractal upwards:

if (Close[1] > upfractal) { DO IT }

The closing price can be far above the fractal (if the fractal is up) and then potential profit is lost. I check the price breakdown on every tick.

granit77:
That's right, let it go. If this is a specific address, I am Grand Master of the Order of the Rosenkreuzers.

Another Smartass!

Roman.:

What are your arrays of moose and tees here - the first time I've seen such a design?

I'm sorry, it was my inertia from another model, where lots and breaks were calculated using a variable containing an array of opening prices. And, if they weren't made arrays, it wouldn't compile.

Roman.:

As to your question from https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131277/page19 - make the fact of MA break formation as a variable of bool type, and then follow the fractal break.

I.e., if МА break from the bottom to the top flagUp=true...

I have it in my code

bool   Двверх=false,
        Дввниз=false,
        Сделкавверх=false,
        Сделкавниз=false;

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
        if(NormalizeDouble(MA_8,Digits)>NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_7,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_6,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_5,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) 
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_3,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_4,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)<NormalizeDouble(MA_1,Digits)) // Перелом вверх
          {
            Двверх=true;
            Alert("Двверх");
            Дввниз=false;
            Сделкавниз=false;
            dwfractal=0;

}

Ereke:
When you are asked a question, you must be willing to answer it! If not, do not write and keep your jokes to yourself! Smart guy! "If you missed it, look at the name of the thread! It was not created for those who come here and write jokes about newcomers in the Forex market!

My man. Have you seen your question? I want to combine two EAs and add parameters. The point is this. Where are the two EAs? What the hell are the parameters to add? That's what I was pointing out.

If you had attached EAs and specified what parameters you wanted to add, it would have been a different conversation. Look at how other people ask questions - they attach code they can't figure out. Or did you think that now a crowd of altruists will flood you with their suggestions and will patiently wait for your further instructions for action? Wrong. But then... Victor is correct - a shot in the air...

Or are you just a troll?

Roman.:

Then, if the fractal is broken through, we enter the market. Think about it - how will the MA break through from the bottom and the upper fractal at the same time on the same time TF? First of all, we have to determine the fact of MA break from the bottom up, and then monitor the price break of the upper fractal. If the condition of МА break-down is fulfilled before the break through the given fractal, then reset flagUp = false, set flagDw = true and monitor the price break through the lower fractal. It goes something like this.

I have it too. At the beginning I set the fact of price break:

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
        if(NormalizeDouble(MA_8,Digits)>NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_7,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_6,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_5,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) 
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_3,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_4,Digits)>=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)<NormalizeDouble(MA_1,Digits)) // Перелом вверх
          {
            Двверх=true;

Then I check on every tick to see if the fractal is broken:

if (Двверх==true && upfractal !=0 && Bid > NormalizeDouble(upfractal+1*Point,Digits) && Tвверх!=Time[0] && Сделкавверх==false) // Условие открытия ордера при пробитии фрактала вверх

Good afternoon.

I am new to mql4, I've learned some things and not much else, but I have a general idea.

My question is as follows:

I need to organize a iteration cycle by days on a 15-minute chart.

I.e., working on the current day (15-minute chart) I should be able to analyze data for the previous days and not to analyze bars of the current day (exclude the current day from the analysis), and calculate daily volatility for the previous days (as many days as I want) and average it.

I do not understand, how to arrange the cycle of the day-by-day enumeration in 15 minutes, through what temporal function.

I hope the question is clear.

Thanks for the help

Roman.:

And here

if(NormalizeDouble(MA_8,Digits) < NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) 
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_7,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_6,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_5,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_3,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_4,Digits)<=NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits)>NormalizeDouble(MA_1,Digits)) // Перелом вниз

the difference of these values must be compared to "0", for example:

if(NormalizeDouble(MA_8,Digits) - NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) < 0
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_7,Digits) - NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) <= 0 
        && NormalizeDouble(MA_2,Digits) - NormalizeDouble(MA_1,Digits) > 0) // Перелом вниз
Roman, why? Isn't it the same thing ? For example, if MA_8<MA_2 is the same as (MA_8-MA_2)<0 ?

Reason: