Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 17

artikul:
Give me a break for these hairpins)))) (So, respectable people tell you, what's the use of the trading system, if one hairpin can kill the entire depo? ))) And if even a few hairpins don't kill the deposit, in what way these hairpins are more beautiful than other bars to make you go crazy? )))

Cucumbers are good, I'm still eating them, even the paint is peeling off the letters on my keyboard with nitrous.

Yeah, stilettos is the wrong word. Not studs, but let's just say nasty patterns. It is when some candlesticks, and not one, suddenly migrate in the direction opposite to the general trend and then, as if nothing has happened, come back.
The thing is that there are several such patterns during a month. And their size, by its magnitude, significantly affects the reliability of sampling. Well, that is, it is possible not to put a spoon of tar in a barrel of honey - but to pour a bucket in a cistern. It will not taste better, and the efficiency of such optimization is zero.

A longer period will just take longer to show futility, that's all.

So logically, how is a forty year test more reliable for your pocket than a year test? What's the truth in it?

Cod:

The cucumbers are good, I'm still eating them, even the paint has peeled off the letters on my keyboard under the nitrous.

Yeah, stilettos is the wrong word. Not studs, but let's just say nasty patterns. It is when some candlesticks, and not one, suddenly migrate in the direction opposite to the general trend and then, as if nothing has happened, come back.
The thing is that there are several such patterns during a month. And their size, by its magnitude, significantly affects the reliability of sampling. Well, that is, it is possible not to put a spoon of tar in a barrel of honey - but to pour a bucket in a cistern. It will not taste better, and the efficiency of such optimization will be zero.

For a long period, it will just take longer to show futility, that's all.

Well, reason logically, how is the test for forty years more reliable for your pocket than for a year? What's the truth there?

If you have noticed such a thing, which, as you write regularly, several times a month, you should move your limit order, counting on this spike - and you'll be OK. This is a grail:)))

I wish I had one of those, I guess they do not give me the right quotes :)

paukas:

Well, if you notice such a thing, which, as you write regularly, several times a month, move your limit order constantly, counting on this spike - and you'll be happy. It is a grail :)))

If only this spire knocked at the window and warned that it was the spire - then I'd do it. I'd put up limiters.

paukas:

Well, if you notice such a thing, which, as you write regularly, several times a month, move your limit order constantly, counting on this spike - and you'll be happy. This is a grail :)))

I wish I had one of those, I guess they do not give me the right quotes :)

By the way, who knows, maybe you have already made friends with the market and it treats you well? I have a different attitude, mostly suspicion and mistrust.

Cod:
I wish that spire would knock on the window and tell me it was the spire, then I would. I would've put in my limiters.

I don't get it. Does that mean irregular?

And the market's good with anyone who doesn't want to rape him :)

paukas:

I don't get it. So, what do you mean, irregular?

And the market is good with everyone who doesn't want to rape him :)

Often does not mean regularly.

No one wants to rape anyone, it's hard to find a softer and more tolerant person than me, here and there, the iron merry-go-round.

Cod:

By the way, who knows, maybe you have already made friends with the market and it is treating you well? I have a different relationship, mostly suspicion and mistrust.

You must be afraid of losses or they are unpleasant to you? )))

Cod:

Often does not mean regularly.

No one wants to rape anyone, a softer and more tolerant person than me is hard to find, here and there, an iron merry-go-round.

You don't say. There is a man who is soft and tolerant, and yet does not know how to show it;))

Avals says it right. The most reliable trading is when the possible loss on a trade is commensurate with the profit.

And this attention to spikes means that you are not. Otherwise you wouldn't pay any attention to them.

artikul:

You must be afraid of losses or they are unpleasant to you? )))

Yes, I hate false stops because I get lost, I don't know what to do. Re-enter? But I am acquainted with the dangers of frequent market entries, I have signed for instruction, I don't need to do it again.

there is such an irrational business.

paukas:

You don't say. A man can be soft and tolerant, and yet he does not know how to show it. ;))

Avals says it right. The most reliable trading is when the possible loss on a trade is commensurate with the profit.

And such attention to spikes says that this is not the case with you. Otherwise you wouldn't pay any attention to them.

your words do not go to waste. Believe me, I listen, and I hear, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
Reason: