Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 10

sever30:
you probably shouldn't be making such a fuss... This forum has its own subculture, you have to understand and accept it and not make it your own way.

I'm not interested in the format, I write what I want, according to the rules and regulations of a citizen of the country whose name is the Russian Federation.

I wish I'd bothered with subcultures:) Cheech'n'Chung - have you seen that movie from the seventies?

If everyone crawls up tomorrow and it's the law, do I have to crawl too?)

But we have gone very far off the mark.

Cod:

I'm not interested in the format, I write what I want, according to the rules and regulations of a citizen of a country called the Russian Federation.

I wish I'd bothered with subcultures:) Cheech'n'Chung - have you seen that movie from the seventies?

If tomorrow everyone crawls up and declares that it's a law, should I crawl too?)

But we have deviated a great deal from the stops.

If they shoot over their heads, you'll crawl back. :)

paukas:

Please, here's the first boorishness:

What have you been doing for so many years at the forex hangouts? Masochism?

And here's the other one.

Not the cheap demagoguery of know-it-all ignoramuses.

And here's the third.

Get baptized more often if it's in your religion.

I answered the first one. Where is the rudeness in the second and third? Where do you figure there at all? Would you mind giving me the context?

Holy crap. Sitting there, this sensitive crocodile is so offended that when he pinches someone's ass with his teeth, the other one snaps...

Paukas, this post of mine is still kind of boorish. Then bring him in. I deserve it.

Cod:

Anyway, I am waiting for an answer.

The answer has already been given. But I can repeat for the especially gifted: the breakthroughs are true. And this is not boorishness, but fact.

Cod:

Uri Reshetov: Prutkov is the first example I cited here, and not from everyday practice, but from a fine example. Read about Kucherston. Many have grown up on it.

Child's playground, for God's sake!

And they were the first to start (rudeness), and I was the first to bring in (Prutkoff). And look how bad they are. And so on and so forth.

Many have matured and you have not yet grown a groom for such forums. Complain to the nurse, let her pat you on the head (on which one, I do not specify).

---

Don't be insulted, lest you be insulted.

paukas:
If they shoot over your heads, you'll crawl back. :)

We won't meet in the same foxhole. No smiling face, mind you.

With all due respect.

Cod:

We will not meet in the same foxhole.

The earth is round and the paths are narrow. Don't take any chances. At best you will meet as fellow soldiers, at worst with bayonets in your belly.

Reshetov:

The answer has already been given. But I can repeat for the especially gifted: breakthroughs are true. And this is not boorishness, but a fact.

Child's playground, for God's sake!

And they were the first to start (rudeness), and I was the first to bring in (Prutkoff). And look how bad they are. And so on and so forth.

Many have matured and you have not yet grown a groom for such forums. Complain to your nurse, let her pat you on the head (I do not specify).

---

Don't be insulted, so you won't be insulted.

There were two dickish responses.

The first - that the stop should be as small as possible.

The second is that there is no such thing as a false breakthrough.

I take both answers very seriously, but I wish I had more details.

I have grown a groom, or not - you can't know about it. So if you have nothing to say on the subject, I would remind you of Prutkov - about the fountain.

Cod:

There were two articulate answers.

The first is that the stop should be as low as possible.

The second is that there is no such thing as a false break.

I take both answers very seriously, but I wish I had a little more detail.

I have grown a groom, or not - you agree, you can not know about it. So if you have nothing to say on the subject, I would remind you of Prutkov - about the fountain.

What are the details here? If the breakout is false you will make a minimum loss, and if it is true you will make your desired profit. what else is unclear?

Cod:

Whether or not I grew a groom's hair, you can't possibly know that.

First wedding night:

- Darling, why are your eyes so big?

- The nurse said it was because I cried a lot when I was a baby.

- I wish you'd gone to the bathroom a lot when you were a kid.

paukas:
What are the details?
PINs, passwords, addresses and keys to the flat where the money is kept
Reason: