What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 10

tara:

You and I started the polemics with the nature of "black holes". I have shown that we, three-dimensional, see 0-dimensional objects, measure their characteristics and are able to calculate them. In other words, 0-dimensional objects are quite real and observable by us, and in theory by any other observer.

The existence of 2-dimensional objects has not been discussed. I will tell more, - I consider their existence impossible, as well as any physical object of even dimension.

OK, I'll rephrase, name real 0-dimensional objects)))) I asked for 2-dimensional ones, it's easier), well if you want 0-dimensional ones, I don't insist). I am waiting for a concrete example. I hope you do not imply that protons are null-dimensional?

Techno:
Of course space is multidimensional, or rather 4-dimensional (if time is taken as a measure). Can you tell us the other 5 measures? And I remember above we were talking about multidimensionality, now we are limited to the multidimensionality of one space?

Multidimensionality is a derivative of multidimensionality.

A line is an infinite number of points. A plane is an infinite number of lines. And so on.

An intelligent person's view of the world is constantly changing.

Techno:
OK, I'll rephrase, name real 0-dimensional objects)))) I asked for 2-dimensional ones, it's easier), well if you want 0-dimensional ones, I don't insist). I am waiting for a concrete example. I hope you do not imply that protons are null-dimensional?

The object itself does not define the properties of the space in which it exists. The proton exists in 0-dimensional space, in fact - it creates it.

Examples (you asked for two): 1. The atomic nucleus. 2. A black hole.

DhP:

Multidimensionality is a derivative of multidimensionality.

A line is an infinite number of points. A plane is an infinite number of lines. And so on.

An intelligent person's view of the world is constantly changing.

Here are both conversations merged, line, plane, point are abstractions. By the way, I did not see where the five measures of our real space are. Or is the data so classified that it is not even mentioned anywhere?

tara:

The object itself does not define the properties of the space in which it exists. The proton exists in 0-dimensional space, in fact - it creates it.

Examples (you asked for two): 1. The atomic nucleus. 2. A black hole.

Proton can create only what it is like. Since we are 4 dimensional (+ time) protons are 4 dimensional.The atomic nucleus is quite a 4 dimensional material object, so is the black hole.

Techno:
Here are both conversations merged, line, plane, point are abstractions. I didn't see where the 5 measures of our Real space are, by the way. Or is the data so classified that it is not even mentioned anywhere ?

Well, why,-I agree that these are abstractions, and the possibility of the existence of multiple spaces is not equivalent to their actual existence. In fact, at least two exist and are observable.

Techno:
Proton can only create what it is like. Since we are 4-dimensional (+ time) then protons are 4-dimensional too.The atomic nucleus is quite a 4-dimensional material object, so is a black hole.

Time has been dragged down by the ears.

Techno:
Here are both conversations merged, line, plane, point are abstractions. By the way, I did not see where the 5 measures of our Real Space are. Or is the data so classified that it is not even mentioned anywhere?

Absolutely right. You are on the right track.

The same can be said: three-dimensional space is an abstraction, it does not exist.

Just as a point is the shadow of a line, a line is the shadow of a plane, a plane is the shadow of a three-dimensional object, in the same way a three-dimensional object is the shadow of a four-dimensional object.

Either people have to admit that they are just shadows or abstractions in someone's imagination, or they (people) have to admit that they are multidimensional beings.

tara:

Time is a bit of a stretch.

But not by me) We observe one space and then we make conjectures, sometimes by observing some phenomena people make wrong conclusions. As a pure theory any point of view has the right to exist

DhP:

Quite right. You are on the right track.

The same can be said: three-dimensional space is an abstraction, it does not exist.

Just as a point is the shadow of a line, a line is the shadow of a plane, a plane is the shadow of a three-dimensional object, in the same way a three-dimensional object is the shadow of a four-dimensional object.

Either people must admit that they are just shadows or abstractions in someone else's imagination, or they (people) must admit that they are multidimensional beings.

With lines and points, we can draw a blueprint of a building and then construct that building. That's what abstractions are for, to translate what you want into the real world. But when you move from one abstraction to another, losing touch with the world, you become unaware of reality, you have to try to avoid that

Techno:
We observe one space and then we make conjectures, sometimes people make wrong conclusions by observing some phenomena. As pure theories, all points of view have the right to exist
Certainly, - especially as we here discuss a form of time :)
Reason: