An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 4

And to make other people jealous

artikul:
Explain to an idiot why high market entry accuracy is needed? )))

Well, in some cases it's useful, as well as to exit accurately or just in time, rather than in correction... I'm not trying to enter from the absolute high or low... but still...

sergeev:
to make others jealous

If you enter exactly and lose more than 60% of the movement you will have about 20% of the total movement with all the taxes and VAT deductions, slippages and other stuff :)

EricGR:

well, in some cases it is useful, as well as getting out precisely or on time, rather than into a correction... I'm not looking to enter from an absolute high or low... but still...

You have such a beautiful word in your thread - "concept" ))) It seems to me that "usefulness of some cases" is not a very conceptual position ))) A concept is the kind of thing that will allow you to defend your beliefs even if the price goes against you, otherwise you will encode your own fears and insecurities in the expert )))

alsu:
I'm curious about people who claim to trade without making predictions.) What is the basis for entering the market? If you go buy, you probably assume that you think the price will rise...

I agree, but I do not know how long it will go there and I do not know it, so the forecasts are not a noble business, but the fact that I stand in a sell position (at the moment on the EUR). I do not know whether it will work or not, but in this case the market is predisposed to sell.....

EricGR:

It is useful in some cases, just like it is good to exit precisely or just in time, not to correct...

But I have spent another couple of months searching for correction using higher mathematics formulas and before that I spent about half a year looking for a "...miraculous indicator adapting to the market".miracle indicator" and an adaptive, then super-fast, MAC, then a wavelet transform.....

The market is a well-balanced mechanism: there is the best buy/sell offer - the market either takes it or runs away from it, stops and again a new offer and a new move from/to it - and so on from one TF to another, from the lower to the higher and vice versa

it is only hard to wait for the price to be the beginning of a mini-trend, which may turn into a trend

Better, where the smoke goes...... How to keep up with the market.....

artikul:

You have such a beautiful word in your subject - "concept" )))) It seems to me that "usefulness in some cases" is not a very conceptual position ))) A concept is the kind of thing that will allow you to defend your beliefs even if the price goes against you, otherwise you will encode your own fears and insecurities in the expert )))

Well in general if you keep thinking like this there is no way out? and you cannot successfully trade outside the demo terminal, very sad...

And about the moment of protection of the reverse movement from the direction of the trade has its own expiry date... It can not happen in a moment and can not last forever, this temporal or spatial buffer exists as long as its size is optimal and satisfies my needs ... while all are silent like fish and trying to criticize from a tent... Alas, they have not reached a constructive point yet ...

IgorM:

I have my own ideas and thoughts, I don't visit the forum very often and I'm doing this in cooperation with another person who is not unknown here, I repeat the missing part, perhaps the most important is to determine the moment of a certain number of deals... And perhaps a more correct regulation of trading rules...

EricGR:

Once again, the most important thing that is probably missing is the timing of the exit

I know the feeling - I have also been looking for a long time, I hope I found it - start looking at the charts from a trading position, rather than looking for patterns or indicators, by my calculations - the EUR at 1.31800 will go back down, how far? And that is a question of how long are you willing to stay in the market

IgorM:
I know the feeling - I've been looking for a long time too, I hope I found it - start looking at the charts from a trading standpoint, not looking for patterns or indicators, by my calculations - the eu at 1.31800 will go back down, how far? and that's a question of how long are you willing to stay in the market

No no, I do not search for a pattern, it is an error and mistake of many, I think you will agree, I still deny a number of methods and views, I think our views coincide. "I can not tell for how long and to what extent it will go down either, but it will go down yes ... But I also can't say when it will go down, i will know when it will happen, so i will just follow this trend. Maybe you don't understand some of my methods, but they need a lot of work.

The pattern is one of the market going up and down for sure... that i know for sure ;)

EricGR:

The pattern is one of the market going up and down for sure... that I know for sure ;)

Plyupitsuot!

;)

SZZY: The time of transaction determines the exit point - if you entered in the beginning of a monthly trend - it makes sense to go down to the analysis of Dni; if you entered at the peak of an hour candle - so you need to look for outputs in a lower TF - but MM is required, you can either go into a trend or trade with one order, if you trade with one order - then exit by reversal signals in the 1stand 2nd two lower TF

Reason: