An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 3

artikul:

So nothing specific in terms of technical performance? ))) As before the suggestion to trade at a hurrah, based on historically justified entry signals and Russian ovos? )))
The moment before an important news release (really important for market expectations, not as it is shown in the calendars) is defined quite clearly - either by a strong consolidation, or by strong chaotic moves. In both cases there is (usually) a sharp increase in the high-frequency components of the quote spectrum.

It can also be detected by a suddenly widening spread)))

alsu:
The moment before an important news release (really important for market expectations, not as it appears in the calendars) is clearly identifiable - either by a strong consolidation, or by a strong erratic movement. In both cases there is (usually) a sharp increase in the high-frequency components of the price swing spectrum.

Can it be formalized in MQL4? )))

artikul:

Is this formalisable in MQL4? )))
frequency analysis? of course.

In fact, there are a lot of great indicators that are great at identifying the exit points, take the parabolic at the very least. The problem is finding good inputs to those outputs)))

EricGR:

No, not like that I take as a basis the idea that if we fall today, then I fall today, then I go up with the market, I do not want to determine the size of the coming movement, I can only speculate

I agree, completely..... You have to read the market at a given moment and that is enough, instead of predicting the time, the movement, etc. Also very interesting clowns, who say that tomorrow will be 1.3071. for example.... I just want to tell them. How can you people know this????? There is only here and now, the main thing is to read it correctly........

nikelodeon:

Agreed, totally..... You need to read the market at the moment and that's enough, not predict the time, movement etc. Also very interesting clowns who say that tomorrow will be 1.3071. for example.... I just want to tell them. How can you people know this????? There is only here and now, the main thing is to read it correctly........
But I am interested in people who say they trade without making predictions)) Then what is the basis for entering the market in the first place? If you go to buy, you probably assume that the price will go up...

And then there are predictions like this (I'm just digging in that direction):

alsu:
There is one condition for unconditional closing of all positions - "There's one minute to go before the big news!"

ha! the most important condition for the release of a margin call ah-ha-ha... well that's a joke

artikul:

So nothing specific in terms of technical indicators? ))) Just like before suggesting to trade on the basis of historically justified entry signals and Russian ovos? )))

This is my problem, under what condition should I exit the market!? With entries it is possible to develop the idea further

nikelodeon:

I agree, totally..... You need to read the market at the moment and that's enough, not predict the time, movement etc. Also very interesting clowns who say that tomorrow will be 1.3071. for example.... I just want to tell them. How can you people know this????? There is only here and now, the main thing is to read it correctly........

I don't bet there are some people who can do it, but if you make a forecast it should be long-term, because of some specific features ... but that's not the point now.

The main thing is to read the information correctly... Let's consider the method of entering the market, given the following features that the trends are formed from junior to senior order with all their different levels of imulsions and corrections and sideways movements, in total constitute a trend or market dynamics, usually most clearly visible on the D1, I've paid a long time to this TF, but to achieve accurate entry formula is "from less to more" and so appeared method of pulling the transaction from m5 to MN1 I mentioned a little conditions... only the completion of this procedure(stretching out) i never defined the moment...
here in these indicators is all this logic of stretching, there are different TF base (current) and +1 TF with each indicator. blue white is less sensitive to market turbulence... has its advantages to some extent.

Explain to an idiot why high market entry accuracy is needed? )))
Reason: