F - page 84

Roman Shiredchenko:

Come on, come on, come on, come on!!! :-)

Let's see...

Happy New Year!!! Yay!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thank you. Likewise!

;)

Олег avtomat:
Well, the experiment has already brought the first benefit (with monitoring) and I am glad ;)). Otherwise, how long would we have been sitting in the dark ....

I haven't started today, didn't have time to finish some things. Tomorrow or Wednesday, too, at the same contest will start. We will compare, I will have quite a lot of trades, not less than a hundred a day.

I've monitored synapses at other brokers before, I didn't notice any delays, but maybe I was just being inattentive.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I didn't start today, didn't have time to finish some things. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will also start in the same contest. We will compare, I will have quite a lot of trades, at least a hundred a day.

I have monitored synals at other brokers before, I haven't noticed any delays, but maybe I was just being inattentive.

I have also monitored and started a branch, I will start soon. Don't take it as an advertisement https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71188

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I didn't start today, didn't have time to finish some things. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will also start in the same contest. We will compare, I will have quite a lot of trades, at least a hundred a day.

I've monitored synals at other brokers before, I haven't noticed any delays, but maybe I was just being inattentive.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I have also monitored and started a branch, I will start soon. Don't take it as an advertisement https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71188

That's right.

Oleg Tsarkov:

So he unplugged his computer from the internet after the transaction, or shut it down, or closed the program)

What's the point of a signal like that?)

Oleg avtomat:

What's that got to do with the computer? Although I can really disconnect it, turn it off, throw it away, etc. You don't have to worry about that.

The signal's coming from the broker's server.

I have a strange idea:

Why is there an opinion that the signal to the recipient (whether monitoring, subscriber or not) comes directly from the "signaler's" computer? What is the reason for this opinion?

And what is the actual situation?

Олег avtomat:

Here's a thought that's bugging me:

Why is there an assumption that the signal to the recipient (monitor or subscriber) is sent directly from the "signaler's" computer? What is the reason for this opinion?

And what is the situation in reality?

Probably I'm wrong) Indeed, why link to the computer, if you give them the invest...

Oleg Tsarkov:

I'm probably mistaken) Indeed, why tie yourself to a computer when you give them an invest...

Yeah, well... I guess so.

What does the technical department have to say about that?

Олег avtomat:

Here's a thought that's bugging me:

Why is there an assumption that the signal to the recipient (monitor or subscriber) is sent directly from the "signaler's" computer? What is the reason for this opinion?

And what is the actual situation?

Turn on MT4(5) and look at the equity in the signals. Personally, I had fun watching it. I did not find much use in the signals, but it is useful for experience...

new-rena:
Octlude MT4(5) and look at equity in the signals. I personally had fun looking at it. I haven't found much use in the signals, but they are useful for experience...

I have a demo-free signal, after all. And, as I noticed, equity changes in monitoring take place at the moments of transactions (Open, Close) and when passing to the next day (~00:00:00).

Maybe it is different on real? -- I don't know.

I'll fill real-signal --- I'll see what and how it is there.

Олег avtomat:

I have a demo-free signal, after all. And, as I noticed, equity changes in monitoring take place at the moments of transactions (Open, Close) and when passing to the next day (~00:00:00).

Maybe it is different on real? -- I don't know.

I'll fill real-signal --- I'll see what and how it is there.

Probably, I haven't tried the demo. But if MT equity has changed, so has the signals. Turn MT off and see - equity changes... Question - where is the signal coming from?
Reason: